The danger of a new virus is looming in many other countries of the world including India. The virus is spreading rapidly. This new virus has been identified in China. The name of this virus is a coronavirus. About 59 people in China have been infected by this virus. Now, this virus has started spreading all over the world. Coronavirus outbreak is seen only in some countries of Asia.
The Indian government has ordered medical change for all travelers coming from China. Passengers are being physically tested through thermal scanners at airports and ports. The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued an alert to the entire world including India, saying that it is a very deadly virus. It can even lead to the death of people.
What is this virus
This infection, named Novel Coronavirus, is being described as part of the SARS virus family. This is the first time the Chinese government has confirmed this. According to the WHO, the virus is linked to seafood and originated from a seafood market in Wuhan city of Huawei province, China. The special thing is that this virus is making victims not only for humans but also for animals.
- The person infected with this virus has difficulty in breathing.
- Throat pain.
- Cold, cough.
- High-grade Fever.
- The initial symptom is like the flu. It is commonly seen that cough, headache, and runny nose are the main symptoms.
- In some people, it is seen that there is also muscle pain along with fever.
- This fever can become pneumonia and pneumonia can exacerbate many problems associated with the kidney.
How they Spread
This disease can spread to people only through cough and sneeze, this means that this virus can be easily transmitted to anyone. Apart from this, it can also spread through close contact, kissing or sharing utensils through saliva. Because it infects the lungs, the droplets released from the mouth while coughing can also infect the person present.
There is no cure for coronavirus at this time. Antibiotics do not fight viruses, so their use is futile. Although antiviral drugs can be useful, it takes years to understand and solve new viruses.
- The person suffering from this disease should be monitored properly. Because it can be treated right after seeing its symptoms, it is very important to monitor it regularly.
- If a disease starts happening in the patient’s respiratory system, try to keep a limited distance from that person because that infection can also enter you through your breath.
- As you have already known through the news that in which countries and states of the world this virus has spread, if you do not want to be infected with it, then avoid going to those states and countries.
- Before doing any work and after doing it, wash hands thoroughly and use antibiotic. Also, take full care of your surroundings and your cleanliness.
- After examining this disease by the big experts, they are advising all the people suffering from the disease that the main treatment for this is that you consume the most fluids.
- So far, 8925 people have died across the world from Corona.
- So far 853 people have died from Corona in Iran and 81 in South Korea.
- In Italy alone, 2,158 people have died from Corona so far.
- So far, the number of people affected by corona in China has risen to 80,824.
- So far in China, the number of people who died of the corona has reached about 3200.
- The number of people infected with the coronavirus has crossed 2,18,910 worldwide.
The Middle East·
- United Arab Emirates: 9
- Egypt: 1
- Germany: 16
- France: 12, including one death
- Britain: 9
- Italy: 3
- Russia: 2
- Spain: 2
- Finland: 1
- Sweden: 1
- Belgium: 1
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.