The registration form for AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 has been released. Eligible candidates can apply for a number of programs at Bengaluru’s AIHS (Acharya Institute of Health Sciences), including BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA. Those interested in enrolling in these courses at this institution can apply online by checking the official website and filling out the registration form.
Individuals can apply based on eligibility requirements, and each year a large number of candidates participate in this admission process. Applicants will be admitted to these courses based on their performance in the prior entrance test.
Aspirants will learn about the AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA registration form, crucial dates, registration form, entry requirements, and admission requirements from this article.
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the important data on the significant events and dates will be mentioned in the table under.
|End date of application||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Application form
The registration form for AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 has been published. The AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA Application Form is available online. The accessibility of the registration form, as well as the deadline, will be notified on the official site soon.
Applicants should read the guidelines attentively before filling out the registration form. In the registration form, all of the information should be filled in accurately and completely.
Applicants also must provide scanned copies of their signatures and photographs in the dimensions and formats required on the university webpage. After completing the Online Application, applicants are instructed to print it.
For candidates’ convenience, the following information on the application cost is provided:
- The registration cost must be paid online by the applicants.
- The registration cost must be paid before the deadline.
- After submitting the registration cost, receive a copy of the invoice.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should go to the Acharya Institute of Health Sciences’ official website.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form by clicking on the apply now page.
- Applicants will see the registration form after clicking on the link.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form completely and accurately, including their name, father’s name, and mother’s name. Address for correspondence. Date and time of birth Sub-category, category, and so forth.
- They should have picked the courses and provided a scanned picture and sign to the registration form.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form and print it off for future reference.
- Photocopies of letters of recommendation and qualification exams.
- Only cash or demand draughts are accepted at the institute’s cash counter.
- ten passport-sized photos and ten stamp-sized photos
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out the AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA application form should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
- No limit for age.
- Applicants must be of Indian nationality.
- Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- They should have a graduating grade point average of at least 50 percent.
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The official institutions will post material regarding the examination pattern and course aimed at preparing for the admissions test on the university portal for applicants.
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Admit Card
The official institutions will make the admit card available to the public via the internet. To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website.
Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results via the online method. Officials will announce the findings on the university portal.
Applicants have to go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date. They are required to verify the results using specifics. It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output. Authorities would decide whether or not to admit applicants depending on the results.
AIHS BPT/MPT/BMLT/BMIT/MHA 2022 Counseling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the online application in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allocation letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ spots are selected, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.