AIOAT is also known as the name of the All India Online Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by the Rehabilitation Council of India for giving admission to the students in Institutes that are approved by the RCI. These institutes provide admission in the various one-year certificates and two-year diploma level courses in special education. This is a national-level entrance exam for providing admission into many colleges. Every Year many students fill the online application form to take admission to this institute. There are 650+ institutes in India that give admission based on this entrance exam.
AIOAT 2021 Important Dates
Here in the heading of this article, our team will provide the all-important dates related to the AIOAT 2021 Entrance Exam. Dates can be changed at any time as per the official sources so visit this page daily for updates.
|AIOAT Events||AIOAT Dates|
|Application starting dates||September 2021|
|Last date to fill the application||October 2021|
|declaration of merit list||November 2021|
|1st Round of Counseling||December 2021|
|Submission of application form||December 2021|
|2nd Round Counseling||December 2021|
|Submission of application form||January 2021|
|3rd Round Counseling||January 2021|
|Submission of application form||January 2021|
AIOAT 2021 Application Form
The application form for the All India Online Aptitude Test is released by the official authority of this exam which name is RCI. For getting admission to the approved institute every student must need to fill the application form.
- This application released in the online mode and students also need to fill this form in online mode.
- Students can get the application from the official website and also can get the link from this page.
- For filling this application form students need to keep all education documents.
- When the student will open the application link, it will be asked to fill in the personal details that the student needs to fill in carefully.
- Before submitting the application form, the student must recheck all details so that mistakes can not happen in any case.
- After checking and filling in all details correctly, the student can submit it and take the printout of this application for future reference.
Application Fee of AIOAT Exam
Before the submission of the application form students will also need to pay the fees there are different fee structures for the different cast people. This payment will be paid in online mode with the help of Internet banking, Debit, and Credit Card.
- For the General and OBC Category – 500/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD Category – 400/-
Document required for AIOAT Application
At the time of the application filling students also need to submit some documents of themselves. Here the list of the documents which need to submit:-
- Working Mobile No. and Email ID
- Marksheet of the Class 10th
- Marksheet of the Class 12th
- Banking details for doing the online payment
- Scan copy of the student photo and signature.
- Photograph and signature must be in JPG format and can be accepted up to 50 KB.
AIOAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission to this Institute student need to pass the entrance exam and also need some other eligibilities which mentioned here.
- Students must need to pass the 12th or its equivalent exams.
- In this entrance, students need to pass with 50% marks. For the SC/ST/PWD/OBC category student need to secure 45% marks.
- Any student who is appearing for the class 12th exam can also apply for this entrance.
AIOAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Before giving the entrance exam students must need to go through the exam pattern. If the student knows about the exam then the student can prepare for it in a better way.
- This exam conducted in the online mode where this exam happens with the help of the computer.
- For completing this exam students will get 120 minutes which means 2 hours time.
- In this 120 minute student need to answer the 100 questions.
- All questions will have multiple type answers and students need to select the right one.
- AIOAT entrance exam is divided into 4 sections which called General Awareness, Reasoning, English, and Numericals.
- Every section contains 25 questions and 1 mark for every question. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
AIOAT 2021 Syllabus
Preparing for this entrance exam students need to take knowledge about the syllabus. As mentioned above in the exam pattern heading this exam is divided into 4 parts called General Awareness, Reasoning, English, and Numericals. So the students need to prepare for these type of questions which are related to these topics. This entrance syllabus is generally based on the class 9th and 10th of the CBSC board.
List of all Diploma Courses Offered by AIOAT
Here the list of all courses provided under the AIOAT. After completing the exam student can choose any of the diploma courses.
|Courses||Code of Courses|
|Diploma in Computer Education (Visual Impairment)||DCE_VI|
|Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Mental Retardation)||DVR_MR|
|Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy||DRT|
|Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics||DPO|
|Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpretation||DISLI|
|Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech||DHLS|
|Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology||DHAREMT|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment)||DSE_VI|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)||DSE_MR|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Multiple Disabilities)||DSE_MD|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impairment)||DSE_HI|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Deafblind)||DSE_DB|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Cerebral Palsy)||DES_CP|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders)||DSE_ASD|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation)||DECSE_MR|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Hearing Impairment)||DECSE_HI|
|Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation||DCBR|
AIOAT 2021 Admit Card
Before the exam official authority of this exam will release the admit card which will help the students to take entry into the exam hall. This admits card can only download through the online mode. This is an important thing for giving this exam this admit card will tell you all details related to the exam. There are many details mention on this admit card.
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Exam center name
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Gate Closing Time
- Candidate’s category
- Exam center address
- Reporting Time
AIOAT 2021 Result
After giving the entrance exam students need to wait for the result. The result is provided in the online mode and declared on the official website of this authority and also will be provided here. This result contains all section marks which student secured in the entrance exam. For checking this result students need to click the link which will be provided here and then needs to enter the application number/date of birth and click on submit. Now the student can download the result and also can take a printout of this result. This result is also called the scorecard and on this scorecard, a rank is mentioned which called the all India rank. Students will get admission to the institute as per their rank.
List of all RCI Approved Institute of AIOAT 2021
Here is the list of the all institute which approved by the RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India). There are 650+ institutes where the student can get admission after giving this exam.
Click Here to View the List.
AIOAT 2021 Merit List and Counseling
After declaring the result all institutes make the merit list which contains the rank of the students. The student has a higher rank depends on the marks. If the student has 90+ marks then the student can be on 1st rank and if the student has the lower than 40 number then the student can get the lower rank. Every student organized the counseling and invite the student to take admission on the basis of the merit list. In the first round of counseling, institutes invite students who have 38+ marks. In the second round of counseling, the institute invites the student who has marks lower than 38.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.