The registration form for AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 has been available. The NTR University of Health Sciences releases the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form through online processes. Applicants who fill out the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form will be able to enroll in any of the state’s colleges. All students enrolled in the AP B.Sc Nursing 2023 program will be able to register in any private or government college in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Students who want to pursue a nursing career in Andhra Pradesh must fill out a registration form and submit it online in order to sit for the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 examinations. In the article below, you will find all of the crucial details about the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form, including qualification, key dates, required papers, and more.
AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 2nd Phase Web-Option has been started on 25th November 2022. Click Here for Counseling.
AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the important information regarding major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Application form||16th August 2022|
|End date of application||27th September 2022|
|Provisional Merit List||4th October 2022|
|Final Merit List||13th October 2022|
AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
The registration form for AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 has been released on 16th September 2022. The AP B.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2023 has been available on the board’s official website. All students will be informed that there is no alternative to filling out the form offline.
For admission to AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023, the student must send a scanned copy of their signature as well as a photo. The student must register for AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 using their mobile phone and email. When students fill out the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 registration form, they must double-check that everything is correct.
The following is significant information concerning the registration fees for applicants’ reference:
- The registration fee for the admissions test is Rs 2360/- for those who fall under the general or OBC categories.
- Applicants from the BC/SC/ST categories, on the other hand, must pay Rs 1888 as registration fees for the admission exam.
- Applicants can pay the registration fee in any SBI branch using a challan.
- Applicants can obtain accurate and complete information regarding the registration fee by visiting the university’s official website.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- All registration forms are available on the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences official website.
- The student can also fill out the application form online at https://paramed.apntruhs.in/.
- After you’ve accessed the form, look for the online registration form where you’ll complete the online registration.
- The student must first provide their date of birth and cell phone number, and then choose the branch to which they desire to travel.
- After you have completed all of the steps, you will receive an email stating that you have successfully registered for the AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form.
- After that, you can fill in the remaining details, such as your name and coalification address.
- After you’ve entered all of your information, double-check that the form is complete. If you uncover something that needs to be changed, do so immediately because you will not have another chance to do so.
- Following that, the student must pay the application fees.
- The student has the option of paying by debit/credit card or through net banking.
- Take a printout of the AP B.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2023 for future reference.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Only fees payment
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is significant information about the release of the merit list for the applicants’ reference:
- Indian people are the only ones who can qualify.
- One must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh and possess a valid Andhra Pradesh domicile certificate.
- The applicant must pass the HSC exam or an equivalent test from a recognized board or university.
- The general category must pass the qualifying exam with a score of at least 55 percent.
- Applicants in the reserved category must achieve a minimum of 50% on the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are currently preparing for the HSC exam are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 45 years old (48 years in the case of reserved category applicants).
AP B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result/Merit List
The results of the applicants will be announced by the official authorities in an online format on the official website. Applicants must check their results on the university’s official website. Applicants must provide their roll number and date of birth to view their results.
The applicant is then instructed to download the results from the website. Official authorities, on the other hand, will grant admission to eligible applicants depending on their entrance exam scores.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.