The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) has announced the AP 12th Exam Schedule at bie.ap.gov.in. The AP 12th examinations will take place from March 16th to April 4th, 2023, according to the announced schedule. Exam dates for the 12th grade are determined by the BIE board’s final decision, which is published on the official webpage. The official website will also publish the AP Inter Results 2023.
AP Board 12th Time Table 2023 Released. Check below now-
It was founded in June 2014 and is responsible for maintaining and controlling all secondary education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh’s Directorate of Government Examinations is in charge of organizing Intermediate Exams. The company’s headquarters are in Hyderabad, India.
BIE class 12th students can note the complete AP Intermediate Time Table 2023 from this page, and also download a pdf file of the same from this page below.
Andhra Pradesh Board 2023 12th TimeTable
The AP Inter 2023 Time Table has been issued for both Inter 1st Year and Inter 2nd Year students. Students can look at the Date Sheet for both the first and second year. It should be emphasized that these are tentative exam dates; actual dates will be announced after the AP intermediate Time Table 2023 is released. Both first-year and second-year students can see the calendar of practical and theory exams.
|16th March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Part-II: 2nd Language Paper-II|
|18th March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Part-I: English Paper-II|
|21st March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Part III: Mathematics Paper-IIA, Botany Paper-II, Civics Paper-II|
|24th March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Part III: Mathematics Paper-IB, Zoology Paper-II, History Paper-II|
|27th March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Physics Paper II, Economics Paper-II|
|29th March 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Chemistry Paper-II, Commerce Paper-II, Sociology Paper-II, Fine arts, Music Paper-II|
|1st April 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Public Administration Paper-II, logic Paper-II, Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For BI P.C. Candidates)|
|4th April 2023||9.00 – 12.00||Modern Language Paper II, Geography Paper-II|
AP Board 12th Result 2023
How to download Andhra Pradesh 12th Time Table 2023?
The ways to download the Andhra Pradesh 12th Time Table 2023 are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education’s official website, https://bie.ap.gov.in/.
- Step 2 – It will then be redirected to the homepage, where “News and Announcement” will be shown.
- Step 3 – Next, go to the link for the Class 12th Timetable 2023.
- Step 4 – At the end of the process, the Andhra Pradesh 12th Time Table 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Step 5 – You should also save the PDF file for future use.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Board 2023 12th Exam
- Board Full Name: Andhra Pradesh Board
- Boards Session: 2022-2023
- Language of the exam: Telugu, English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks for the exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: www.bseap.org
- Helpline: 0866-2974130
- Email:- email@example.com
AP Board 12th Result 2023
Preparation tips for Andhra Pradesh Board 2023 12th Exam
The following are some helpful tips for studying for the AP Class 12th Board Exams:
- Students do not have enough time to prepare for tests. As a result, you should ensure that students make the most of their time before tests. Calculate how many hours you’ll be spending on the experiments and create a schedule based on that. Make certain you stick to your schedule.
- Begin keeping track of everything you’re doing at the same time. Bullets, keywords, flow charts, and diagrams can all be used to make points. The notes on the visual aids assist you in remembering stuff. It also simplifies the redesign.
- The students will begin tackling the example papers when two or three chapters have been finished. This will allow you to determine whether you need to conduct additional research or proceed. You can also remark on last year’s issue pieces.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.