The application form for APJEE 2022 will be released soon. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination every year for candidates. Exam takers can get admission to a variety of technical and professional courses through this combined entry.
Students who meet the eligibility requirements can take the APJEE exam to complete their diploma engineering studies. This exam is held every year to give entrance to applicants, and they can fill out the registration form online by visiting the APSCTE’s official website.
The candidate will get information about APJEE 2022 in this article, including the Registration Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Requirements, and How to Apply, among other things.
APJEE 2022 Important Dates
The key dates of APJEE 2022 will be released by the official authorities soon. So after some time, you can check the dates on the official website of APJEE.
|Application opens on||February 2022|
|Application closed on||March 2022|
|Admit Card on||March 2022|
|Exam held on
|Result declared on||June 2022|
|Counseling on||July 2022|
APJEE 2022 Application form
On its official website, the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will issue the APJEE 2022 registration form in an online format.
Before filling out the registration form, candidates should review the APJEE 2022 eligibility requirements. The administrators will reject any APJEE application form 2022 that is incomplete or invalid.
The APJEE 2022 Registration form will be available on the organization’s official website, apjee.in. Fill out the registration form with personal, qualification, and academic information, among other things.
Application fee for APJEE 2022
- Applicants can pay the registration fees after filling out all of the details in the registration form and uploading all of the needed documents.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and online banking can all be used to pay the registration fees online.
- The registration fee for applicants from Arunachal Pradesh is Rs 500.
- Non-Arunachal Pradesh applicants must pay Rs 700 as registration fees.
- Before paying the registration fee, double-check the information provided in the preceding section.
Here are steps to fill APJEE 2022 form
- The registration form for the Arunachal Pradesh Entrance Test 2022, as well as an educational pamphlet, is accessible on the official website.
- Applicants are recommended to read the instructions carefully in order to finish the application process correctly and efficiently.
- Fill out the form with accurate information such as the student’s full name, parent’s names, date of birth, gender, home address, phone number, category, and so on.
- Remember to save the printed copies of the completed registration form for future use.
Document required for APJEE 2022
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
APJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must check the qualifying conditions.
- On the date of entrance to the organization, the applicant must be between the ages of 15 and 18. Aspirants in the SC/ST category will be granted a three-year age relaxation.
- Applicants who have passed or are scheduled to sit for a class X or equivalent test.
- All APST candidates who are the children of IAS/Central Government/State Government officers are also eligible to apply.
- Non-APST State Government Employees’ Children
- Workers of All India Services, Central Government agencies, and Central Public Bodies functioning in Arunachal Pradesh’s area have children.
APJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Language: The paper will only be written in English.
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format.
- APJEE 2022 will be a paper-pencil-based exam.
- Exam Time: The examination will last two hours.
- There are two portions in total (Mathematics & Science)
- The APJEE entrance test will consist of objective-style questions with multiple choice answers.
APJEE 2022 Syllabus
It will be much easier to make a methodical preparation if the applicant is familiar with the Exam syllabus. The curriculum will be modeled on the CBSE curriculum for classes IX and X.
APJEE 2022 Admit Card
Those who have completely submitted their registration form can access their admit card via the internet. Before downloading the admission card, applicants must double-check all of the information on it.
They can get the admit card online by entering the relevant information in the required section. Applicants who do not have an admission card will be denied entry to the exam room.
APJEE 2022 Result
The APJEE 2022 Result (Diploma) will be announced in October 2022. The APJEE result will be announced by the authority, and students who have taken the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination test can check their results online by visiting the authorized website. Applicants will be chosen for the admission process based on their performance in the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination exam.
APJEE 2022 Counseling
Seats will be assigned during the counseling round, which will be conducted entirely online. Qualified applicants must register for the counseling round and participate in the selection process. The merit list will be used to determine seat allocation, as well as the number of seats and the applicants’ choices. At their designated institutes, the eligible applicants will go through a qualifying examination.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.