The registration form for APMS Admission 2023 will be available in June 2023. Andhra Pradesh Model Schools, Guntur is the common name for the APMS. The APMS 2023 will hold an admissions process for suitable students in order to give them the best chance of being accepted. Andhra Pradesh Model Schools Inter Admission 2023 is the name of the admissions process organized by the APMS. However, the official authority of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, APMS 2023 Guntur will make all details and notifications pertaining to the admission procedure available on the university portal in online mode for the applicants’ convenience.
In order to participate in the admissions process, applicants must complete and submit the Registration Form, which will be available online on the university portal.
APMS 2023 Application Form will be Available Soon. The Link will be provided below-
APMS 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants’ convenience, the vital information table to major events and dates is listed in the table below.
|Last date of payment of the Registration fee||June 2023|
|Application Form||June 2023|
|Last date of the submission of the application form||June 2023|
|Acceptance of online application||June 2023|
|Publication of Online applicants list by APCFSS and communication to
|Conduct of School wise lots in Districts||June 2023|
|Publication of Selection List||June 2023|
|Certificate Verification||July 2023|
|Commencement of Classes and Orientation
to Parents & Students
|To be announced|
APMS 2023 Application form
The registration form for the 2023 AP Model School Entrance Exam is now accessible online. Applicants who wish and are eligible can apply online at the official website. Applicants must pay the registration fees online while submitting the registration form. Applicants must confirm their qualifications before filling out the registration form.
Application fee for the APMS 2023 Application Form
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the registration fees is provided:
- Because the registration fee is an important aspect of the application procedure, applicants are advised to pay the registration fee before the deadline in order to present for the admission procedure.
- Applicants from the general or OBC categories are required to submit a registration fee of Rs 100/- for the admission procedure.
- However, applicants from the reserved categories, such as SC or ST, are required to pay Rs 50/- as registration fees for the admission process.
Here are steps to fill the APMS 2023 Application form:
- Applicants must first go to the official website and register.
- Following registration, applicants must obtain the Registration Form from the university portal.
- Applicants will have to fill out the Application Form with the help of their academic documentation.
- The Application Form can be completed by filling in the required mandatory information as requested.
- The applicants must fill out the Application Form completely and accurately, as it will be utilized for admission.
- After entering the information, candidates must upload various documents to the university portal in the size and format indicated on the website.
- Following that, applicants must pay the registration fee and submit the registration form.
APMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Students who have completed Class 5 are eligible to enroll for the AP Model School Admission Test 2023, which will be held in the 6th grade.
- SC/ST students must have been born between September 1, 2007, and August 31, 2011, to be eligible.
- Students in the OC/BC category must have been born between September 1, 2009, and August 31, 2011, to be eligible.
APMS 2023 Merit List
In order to give admission, the official authorities will produce a merit list of the applicants. The authorities will compile a merit list once all of the registration forms have been received successfully. However, once the registration forms have been received, the official authorities will have to go over each one.
The official authority will compile a merit list of the qualified applicants after analyzing the Registration Form. The regulatory authorities will include the names of applicants who match the qualifying conditions and have performed well in the SSC exams in the merit list.
APMS 2023 Selection Procedure
To give admission, the appropriate body will nominate qualified applicants. The official authority of the APMS, on the other hand, does not hold a separate entrance exam in order to admit suitable applicants. The official authorities, on the other hand, will propose applicants for admission based on their performance in the SSC exams.
As a result, applicants who scored higher in the SSC class are entitled to enroll in the Inter First year. The official authority of the APMS will convene a committee under the chairmanship of the district’s Additional Joint Collector to nominate suitable applicants.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.