Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Institute Admission is held to provide admission to candidates who want to study in Arunachal Pradesh’s colleges for various science courses. Admission will be granted to candidates based on their performance in this examination.
DTE Arunachal Pradesh released the APJEE 2023 Application Form on March 4, 2023. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is another name for APJEE. Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education administers the APJEE exam at the state level (APSCTE).
The semester exam for diploma/polytechnic students in 2023 was organized by the Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher and Technical Education. Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023, APJEE Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, and Eligibility Criteria are all included.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Those aspirants in obtaining admission to various science courses should review the APJEE important schedule, which is provided in the link below.
|Online provisional Registration for Diploma Counseling and uploading of documents and response to queries||August 2023|
|Online verification of documents||August 2023|
|Finalization of Registration||September 2023|
|Generation and Display of Rank||September 2023|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the
|First Round of seat allotment||September 2023|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the allotted institutions||September 2023|
|Second Round of seat allotment||September 2023|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the allotted institutions||September 2023|
|As may be notified by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education||–|
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Application form
The online examination admission portal is available on the official website www.apdhte.nic.in. All candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for various technical and professional courses and can apply on time. Applicants must submit accurate, relevant, and correct data to the website, as well as scanned images of photographs and signatures of the specified and appropriate size and quality.
- Category APJEE Application Fee
- Non-APST (Non-Arunachal State candidates) Rs. 700
- APST (Arunachal State candidates) Rs. 500
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: APJEE 2023 Registration – In the first step, candidates must register for APJEE 2023 by providing basic information such as their name, mobile number, and email address. After registering, the candidate will be sent a User ID and password to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Step 2: Completing the APJEE Application Form – After receiving the user ID and password, applicants must log in to their newly created account and fill out all of the application form’s other required details, such as personally identifiable information, and communication information, academic information, and so on.
- Step 3: Document Uploading- After filling out all of the information on the APJEE 2023 application form, candidates must upload scanned images of their photographs and signatures as specified by the authorities.
- Step 4: Application Form Preview- Once candidates have completed their application forms, a preview of the APJEE 2023 form will be generated. Candidates must double-check all of the information they have entered in the form before proceeding.
- Step 5: Fee Payment – The next step in the registration process is to pay the APJEE 2023 application fee. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee only online, using a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Certificate of Birth
- Domicile Location
- A Certificate of Caste.
- Academic credentials.
- 10th-grade mark sheet
- 12th-grade mark sheet
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have lived in Arunachal Pradesh for at least three years.
Aspirants who have completed/appeared in Class X from any school in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The wards of Andhra Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST) employees deployed within the state of Andhra Pradesh. The wards of Non – APST employees of the State Government, Central Government, and Central Public Sector Undertakings deployed within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age range for aspirants to be eligible ranges from 15 to 18 years old, depending on the course they wish to pursue.
- The educational performance of the aspirant who wishes to appear for APJEE to opt for various diploma courses should be a minimum of 33% for those who have passed or appeared for Class Xth examination from any school in Arunachal Pradesh or any equivalent government body.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be given in a paper-and-pencil format.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in total.
- The examination will last two hours.
- The examination will be given in English.
- The questions will be objective in nature (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Mathematics and science will be taught.
- Each correct answer is worth 4 points.
- For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
The DElEd admissions exam is a multiple-choice, objective-type examination. The curriculum can be found at the URL provided below.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
- The APJEE 2023 Admit Card can be downloaded from the APJEE 2023 website by entering the candidate’s “Username” and “Password” provided during registration.
- The admit card can be downloaded from http://www.apjee.in.
- Before downloading the admit card, applicants must double-check their personal information such as their name, registration number, photo, signature, and so on.
Take multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
- In June, candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the official website. There will be no hard copies of the Admit Card mailed.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Result
The Diploma Course may be offered by the Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (APDHTE). The number of candidates who will participate in the board of the apdhte 2023 diploma / polytechnic exam will be limited. The Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Result will be announced in the third week of October 2023. Candidates must have admission to the entrance exam and be physically fit for the exam. The APDHTE is an international organization that can provide each year’s diploma/polytechnic exam.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Merit List and Counselling
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Merit List
The outcome will be uploaded in the form of a merit list, which will include the candidate’s score as well as their respective ranks. For Diploma courses, merit lists will be prepared separately. If two or more applicants receive the same number of points, they will be placed in the same ranks. There will be no requests for re-examination/re-evaluation/re-checking. Seats will be allocated strictly based on the APJEE merit list, with preferences considered only based on the availability of seats and their merits.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2023 Counseling
Qualified applicants must attend counseling sessions that are directed in an offline mode throughout the month of June. Applicants must present their original documents for the authorities to verify. In addition, applicants must indicate their college and course preferences. The number of seats available is the next step of the admissions process. They are admitted based on their merit ranking and nominated courses.
Choice Filling can be Register Here.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.