The Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Registration Form will be released soon. The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, organizes this state-level admission test (DTE, Assam). For admission to diploma polytechnic courses, an examination is held just once a year. Candidates will be admitted to Engineering and Non-Engineering courses through the Assam PAT. We’ve got all the information you need about the Assam Polytechnic PAT Application Form 2024, including how to fill it out, how much it costs, and more.
Applicants who are permanent residents of Assam are only eligible to apply for PAT 2024. PAT will be held in Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia, and government polytechnics and institutions in Assam.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Important Dates
Important entrance exam dates include the availability of an online application form, the application form’s closing date, and the exam day, among others. The official webpage can be found at the URL below.
|Release Date of Online Application||4th week of April 2024|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of July 2024|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||4th week of July 2024|
|Edit date for online Application Form||4th week of August 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of August 2024|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of August 2024|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of August 2024|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of August 2024|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of August 2024|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of August 2024|
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Application form
The Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Application Form will be available on the official website in an online format. Applicants can apply for the Assam PAT 2024 starting on May 2024. The application form must be submitted by August 10th, 2024. Applicants are recommended to complete all required fields in the application because incomplete information will not be accepted.
Applicants must remember to upload a scanned image of their photograph and signature in the appropriate format and size when filling out the application form. All vital and login information has been sent to the candidate’s registered id and phone number, so it must be genuine and functional.
The exam organizers will not allow candidates to make any modifications to the form, therefore candidates must double-check the information before submitting it. There is no need to transmit a hard copy of the form to the authority after it has been submitted. Finally, candidates must print the form and store it securely for future reference.
Application fee for Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024
- The registration fee can be paid in two ways: online or in person.
- Online banking, credit cards, and debit cards are all available.
- Offline fees can be paid using a challan from the State Bank of India (SBI).
- All candidates must pay a charge of Rs.500/- as an application fee.
- There is no way to seek a refund on the application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Step 1: Applicants should go to the official website and click on the “Online Application” for PAT 2024.
- Step 2: Select the Polytechnic Admission Test from the drop-down menu and then the “Apply Online” option.
- Step 3: Before filling out the application form, carefully read the instructions. Fill out the application form when you’ve finished reading.
- Step 4: In the “Apply for Diploma Courses” area, choose the course you want to apply for.
- Step 5: Complete the application form with all required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Step 6: After filling out all of the required information, submit the application fee via “State Bank Collect,” as described in the Application Fee session.
- Step 7: Candidates will be given a registration number, which they must write down and preserve secure for future use.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be permanent residents of Assam State to be eligible for the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT). Candidates seeking admission to Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2024 should check their eligibility and meet the requirements. The points-based criteria for the Assam PAT 2024 are listed below. –
- Domicile: Assam
- On December 31, 2024, applicants must have reached the age of 20 years and 6 months.
- On December 31, 2024, reserved category applicants (SC/ST) must have reached the age of 23 years and 6 months.
- Universities outside of Assam have demonstrated that the upper age limit on December 31, 2024, is 20 years and 6 months [against seats given by the Government of India].
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of the state of Assam.
For General Candidates, they must have passed the class 10th (HSLC) or high school examination with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in the Science stream (Mathematics and Science).
- Applicants in the reserved category (SC) must have at least a 35 percent aggregate score in Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants from the reserved category (ST) must have a minimum of 33 percent aggregate marks in the Science stream (Mathematics and Science).
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Admit Card
Assam PAT admit cards will be available on the official website, dte.assam.gov.in, according to the timetable. The Directorate of Technical Education issues the Admit Card. Those applicants who successfully complete the application form will be able to download the admit card. Applicants must utilize their application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
After the admissions procedure is completed, take a physical copy of the Admit card and keep it securely. On the day of the entrance exam, the candidate must bring his or her admission card as well as a valid photo ID. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam venue or participate in the PAT if he or she does not have an admit card.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Result
The result of the Polytechnic Test 2024 will be announced on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, dte.assam.gov.in. Qualified applicants are chosen for the interview round when the results are declared successful. The interview would be held to provisionally selected candidates for admission to Assam Polytechnics.
Along with the written examination result, the date, time, and location of the result are announced. The merit list that is created after the interview round is used to allocate seats in various Polytechnic institutes across Assam.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Merit List
A minimum cut-off or qualifying criteria is used to determine which students are invited to the counseling process. Because there are so many colleges offering admission under Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2024, cut-offs differ from one college to the next and are determined by the following factors:
- The total number of persons who participated in the test.
- The test’s level of difficulty
- Seats can be increased or decreased.
- Admissions policy has changed.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2024 Counselling
Applicants who are selected from the merit list are invited to engage in the counseling process. Counseling at the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) began on September 6, 2024.
At the time of counseling, candidates must also present all required documentation. Participation in the counseling process is required of all qualified candidates. Candidates are assigned seats in several institutes.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.