Aliah University Admission Test is abbreviated as AUAT. The AUAT Exam is administered by Aliah University in order to provide applicants with admission to master’s degree programs in many fields of professional study.
Applicants will be chosen for admission to these programs based on their performance in this examination. It is a university-level entrance examination that is held every year, and a large number of students seek to take it in order to be competent for entrance to Aliah University.
Applicants will be admitted to this examination based on their eligibility criteria. This article will provide applicants with detailed information on AUAT, such as dates, application, counseling, and admission procedures, among other things.
AUAT 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains vital information on the AUAT 2022 schedule. You are free to examine the information.
|Application opens on||April 2022|
|Application closed on||May 2022|
|Admit Card on||June 2022|
|Exam held for 1st Phase||June 2022|
|Result declared on||July 2022|
|Counseling on||August 2022|
AUAT 2022 Application form
First and foremost, applicants should visit Aliah University’s official website. Applicants must complete an application correctly and completely, including their date of birth, mobile number, other private information, email address, and so on.
They can fill out the registration form offline by downloading it from the website. Applicants must fill out the registration form and attach the necessary scanned papers before paying the registration fees. Applicants must submit the registration form and take a copy for later use.
Application fee for AUAT 2022
- To register properly, all applicants must complete payment.
- As application costs, male candidates must pay INR 500, and female candidates must pay INR 300.
- Pay via Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-challan.
Here are steps to fill AUAT 2022 form
- Aliah University will make the registration process and information pamphlet available both online and offline.
- Applicants can also submit an application for the AUAT 2022 on the official website at aliah.ac.in.
- Applicants for entrance must meet all criteria and read the prospectus before submitting an application.
- Fill out the form with the right Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Birth Date, Mobile/Phone Number, E-mail ID, and so on.
- Provide documents such as the qualifying exam mark sheet, a valid phone number, and email address, a Category certificate, a Domicile certificate, and a DOB certificate, among others.
- Afterward, pay using the available payment methods: Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-challan.
- Take paper copies of the completed registration form for future reference.
AUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the program, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- The upper age limit for undergraduate degrees is 22 years as of July 1, 2022, with the exception of three-year B.A. in Islamic Theology and three-year B.A. in Islamic Studies, which are 25 years and four-year B.Sc. in Nursing, which is 27 years.
- To apply for B.Tech programs, you must be at least 17 years old.
- Applicants must have studied English in Class XII and have attained at least 60% in aggregate and 60% in the particular subject.
- Applicants must have received at least 50 percent aggregate and 50 percent English marks in Class XII.
AUAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The offline exam is the exam mode.
- Time allotted: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Multiple Choice Questions are the most common type of questions.
AUAT 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who have properly completed their registration form online or offline can obtain their hall ticket online by visiting Aliah University’s official website.
Applicants can download the admission card by entering their date of birth and registration details into the appropriate fields. Applicants can also take a printout of it for future reference.
AUAT 2022 Result
The AUAT Result will be announced on the Aliah University portal, and students who took the AUAT admissions test can check their test results using their enrollment number and date of birth. Only enrolled applicants can view their results, and after viewing them, they can print them.
AUAT 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be compiled based on the scores obtained in the admission exam. A different list of applicants from the Physically Challenged class would be released. The chosen applicants will receive an AUAT 2022 rank card as well as information on counseling.
The common merit list for B.Tech candidates will be released, which will be different for all other courses. Applicants are invited to counseling rounds based on their ranking on the merit list.
AUAT 2022 Counseling
Admission will be granted to various programs through an online counseling process based on the rank listed in the Merit List. To participate in online counseling, candidates must first register at the university counseling site and pay the registration cost via various methods such as credit/debit card/net banking.
The enrolled applicant can next prioritize the subjects. The online system allotment mechanism will assist candidates in obtaining their desired ranks and preferences. Following allotment, candidates will proceed to the document verification and entrance process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.