BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Registration Form will be issued shortly. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply. The BIHAR ITICAT Registration Fee must be paid by challan or online. There is no offline mode for filling out the registration form; it is only available online. The dates for the BIHAR ITICAT 2022 exam will be revealed soon
Registration Process, Payment of Exam Fee, Fill Personal Information, Fill Academic Information, Dispatch of Registration Forms, Enclosures, and Paid Challan by Registered Post/Speed Post is the five processes involved in submitting the BIHAR ITICAT 2022 Registration Form online.
Applicants can fill out the Registration Form either online or offline, depending on their eligibility requirements. Applicants will learn complete information about Bihar ITI Registration Form 2022 through this material.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Important Dates
The essential Bihar ITI Admission Schedule will be available in the link below for applicants and those who are planning to apply.
|Application Form released on||May 2022|
|Application ends on||June 2022|
|Application correction||June 2022|
|Admit card released on||July 2022|
|Exam held on||July 2022|
|Result declared on||August 2022|
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application form
The Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test Registration Form will be accessible starting the first week of July 2022, and those who are interested and eligible can fill it out online at the official web page. Applicants must complete and submit the Registration Form before the deadline. Applicants must fill in all relevant fields in the Registration Form with accurate and comprehensive information.
The registration form for Bihar ITICAT 2022 will be available in the first week of July 2022. To begin, applicants must go to the authorized website and click on the new registration link to register using the essential information. Applicants will receive an SMS with their login information, including their registration number and password.
Application fee for Bihar ITICAT
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee, which is detailed below.
- There will be a Rs. 750 registration fees.
- For the reserved category, the registration fees would be Rs. 100.
- For the disabled, the registration fees would be Rs. 430.
- Bank charges will be paid either online via Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card, or via a printed bank challan in Canara Bank, which will be available on the Internet.
Here are steps to fill the Bihar ITICAT form
- Applicants can complete the online registration form on the BCECEB’s official website.
- Select ‘Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- Applicants must complete the credentials form.
- Applicants must upload a passport-sized photograph as well as their signature.
- Log in to the candidates portal on the official website.
- To pay the examination fee, go to the ‘Pay Examination Fee’ link.
- Applicants can pay through Net Banking, a debit card, a credit card, or a challan.
Document required for Bihar ITICAT 2022
- 10th & 12th class Mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their eligibility conditions before applying for this test, and applicants will be able to fill out the Registration Form and the Minimum Qualification details shown below based on their eligibility rules.
- The applicant must be at least 14 years old (except for mechanic tractor and motor mechanic vehicle).
- Those who wish to apply for a mechanic tractor or a motor mechanic vehicle must be at least 17 years old.
- For retired army officers, there will be no age limit.
Qualifications in Education
- Applicants must have completed 10th grade from a recognized board/university with math and science as topics in the qualifying test.
- Applicants who are taking the qualifying examination can also apply.
- They must have passed a 10th or equivalent examination in any subject to be eligible for non-science courses.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination paper is divided into three portions with a total of 150 questions.
- Each section consists of 50 questions worth 300 points.
- Each question is worth the same amount of points, i.e. 2 marks for a correct response.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Admit Card
Those who have successfully filed their Registration Form can get their admit card before the deadline. To do so, students must first go to the official website, where they can download their admit card after entering their registration number and date of birth in the relevant fields.
The admit card for the Bihar ITICAT 2022 exam will be issued in the fourth week of August 2022. An admission card is a required document that students must bring with them to the examination venue.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Merit List
The ITICAT Result will be announced on the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board’s official web page, and applicants will be chosen in the Merit List based on the ITI courses’ cut-off marks.
On September 23, 2022, the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Rank Card will be released. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth in the required fields. The outcome will be announced according to the schedule established by the authority.
Bihar ITICAT 2022 Counselling
Those applicants who received qualifying marks in the examination and were selected in the Merit List will be called for the Counseling Procedure, and they will receive notification from the authority via mail or the official website about the Counseling Schedule, venue, and other pertinent information.
Registration for Bihar ITICAT 2022 will begin in the third week of January 2022. The documentation validation and seat allotment for the candidate’s admission will also be done at the counseling facility.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.