The BRAOU B.Ed Entry Test is administered by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University to candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program. Applicants for the Bachelor of Education course will be admitted based on the eligibility requirements.
Candidates who are interested in and qualified for admission to Bachelor of Education programs at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University’s participating colleges can apply for this test by completing the online application form.
Centralized admissions will be made based on the results of the Entrance Test administered by Dr. BRAOU. Interested applicants can review all of the information about the Dr. BRAOU B.Ed., B.Ed. (SE) Entrance Test 2023-21, such as eligibility, application procedure, and so on, on the page linked below.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
Applicants who are interested in taking the entrance exam can apply online. The dates of the entrance exam are listed in the link below.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2023|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2023|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2023|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Application form
The BRAOU B.Ed Entry Exam registration Form is available online. The registration form will be available on the official website from the first week of April to the first week of May. Applicants should carefully read the instructions before filling out the application form. Applicants must fill in all of the correct and complete information on the registration form.
Applicants must provide information such as their name, father’s name, date of birth, age, gender, mobile phone number, email address, qualification exam passing marks, passing year, institute name, and so on in the Registration Form.
Application fee for BRAOU B.Ed 2023
- The application fee must be paid in full online by the applicants.
- Payments of Rs.400 can be made by debit or credit card, and Rs.435 can be made through the AP/ TS Online franchise center.
- Once paid, the entry fee is non-refundable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should go to the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University’s official website (https://www.braouonline.in/).
- Applicants must register themselves by submitting registration details, which must be filled out by the applicants by entering required details such as name, email address, user ID, and password.
- Using their login information, candidates can fill the application form with information such as their name, father’s name, date of birth, age, gender, mobile number, email address, qualification exam passing marks, passing year, institute name, and so on.
- They must upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions, into the registration form.
- After that, they must make payment and submit the application form. Applicants must also print the registration form for future reference.
Document required for BRAOU B.Ed 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photographs and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to apply for the BRAOU B.Ed Admissions Test should review the minimum qualification details listed below.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be at least 21 years old, with no upper age limit.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Eligibility: Applicants must have a BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/B.Sc (Home Science)/BBM and/or a Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities (in the relevant subject of Pedagogy).
- Minimum Marks: They must have received at least 50% in their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Relief: Applicants from the SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD categories are eligible for a 10% reduction.
- Applicants who are in their final year of their bachelor’s or master’s degree are also eligible.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
- Test duration: 2 hours
- There are 100 questions.
- Types of questions: Objective questions
- 100 points total
- Marking scheme: One point will be deducted for each correct answer to a question.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
Applicants taking the exams should be familiar with the curriculum. The link to it is provided below.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
After the registration process is completed, B. R. Ambedkar Open University will issue the admit card for the Entrance Test. Applicants can download the admit card using their registration number and carefully read instructions for the entrance exam written on the admit card. The Admit Card contains important information for Applicants such as the Applicant’s name, exam center, exam timing, and so on. Admit cards must be downloaded prior to the exam date and brought to the exam hall.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Result
The BRAOU B.Ed 2023 entrance exam results will be available online. Applicants will be able to view the results on the university portal. A merit list will be created based on the scores of the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants will be chosen based on the order in which their names appear on the merit list.
Enter the Admit Card number and click ‘Go’ to view the BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Results. You can print the documents for future reference.
- Select the desired exam result link.
- It will take you to the university portal.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and then choose the year you want to enter.
- To complete the process, click the submit button.
- Your results will appear on your device in a few seconds.
BRAOU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
Applicants who must have passed their entrance exams are eligible for counseling. Counseling will take place in the month of June 2023. There are nineteen BRAOU B.Ed centers. Counseling is based on the results of the BRAOU B.Ed entrance examination. Applicants must report as soon as possible after the allotment of seats to apply for the B. Ed course. If candidates do not report on the specified date and time, their seats may be forfeited.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.