Applicants interested in taking the CA Final exam should review the eligibility conditions first. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will conduct the examination (ICAI). This is the final step of the CA exams. An applicant receives qualification as a Chartered Accountant with a license after passing this step.
Click Here to view the Notice.
The CA Final Examination, or Chartered Accountant Final Exam, is the last step in the process of becoming a chartered accountant. It is a nationwide exam, and individuals from all over the nation, as well as from outside India, are eligible to apply. CA exams are held twice a year, in May and November. More information regarding the exam can be found in the article linked below.
Important Dates for the CA Final Exam May 2022
If applicants want to take the CA examinations, they must remember the crucial dates for the CA 2022 Exam in May.
||May Session Dates|
|Registration opens on
||21st February 2022|
|Registration ends on||13th March 20222|
|Registration ends with a 600/- late fee||20th March 2022|
|Admit card on||To be Announced|
|Exam held on
||Group 1||14th, 17th, 19th & 21st May 2022|
|Group 2||23rd, 25th, 27th & 29th May 2022|
|Result declared on||To be Announced|
CA Final Exam May 2022 Registration form
The CA IPCC Exam May registration procedure will be ongoing soon. Applicants must include their complete information in the registration. The information provided on the Registration form must be correct. If this is not done, the form may be refused.
In addition to the details, applicants must supply scanned files of their photograph and signature. Applicants must additionally pay the relevant application cost when completing the registration form.
CA Final Exam May 2022 Application Fee
After completing the application, applicants must pay the registration fees.
|Exam Fee||Indian test centers||Overseas Centres (Except Kathmandu)||Kathmandu|
|For single||Rs. 1800||$325||Rs. 2200|
|For both groups||Rs. 3300||$550||Rs. 4000|
The fees could be paid using a VISA or MASTER/MAESTRO Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Rupay Card.
CA Final Exam May 2022 Admit Card
The following is important information about the CA Final Admit Card 2022.
- It is recommended that applicants print at least two copies of their admission cards.
- During the admissions process, admit cards must be maintained safe.
- Applicants also should bring a valid photo ID to the exam center to be verified.
- If an applicant does not have an admit card, he or she will be denied entry to the exam venue.
CA Final Exam May 2022 Result
The following is specific information about CA Final Exam May 2022:
- On the official website, applicants can verify their results.
- Applicants will be asked to submit their Login details, primarily their Roll Number and Pin Number or Identification Number, to see their results online.
- In addition to the official website, the candidate can receive their results through email and SMS.
- The applicant must register online at the ICAI’s official website to receive the result via email.
- Applicants can access the merit list for the CA test online along with the results by inputting their Roll Number.
CA Final Exam May 2022 Cut-Off
This year’s CA Final Cutoff is based on the past year’s exam. The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying grades that an applicant must meet to qualify for the Final 2022 Exam. The following are the minimum marks that applicants must achieve to pass the exam:
- An applicant must have received a total score of 50 percent on the exam.
- Applicants should have a total score of more than 40% in each of the areas.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.