CAT 2022 online registration will be soon. The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level Common Admission Test administered on a rotating basis by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). It is a computer-based admission test for qualified applicants seeking admission to various MBA programs at IIMs and non-IIMs institutes around the country. This article contains all of the information you need to know about the CAT Registration Form 2022.
Qualified students will be admitted to various PG Management programs provided by IIMs around the country through this examination. Aside from IIMs, students can use their CAT 2022 scores to gain admission to a variety of PG Management Programs at both government and private administration universities. We have shared all of the information candidates need to know regarding CAT Admission 2022 in this article.
CAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates may view the whole CAT Exam dates for various events such as the application procedure, hall ticket, and so on by clicking on the link below.
|Application opens on||August 2022|
|Application closed on||September 2022|
|Admit Card on||September 2022|
|Exam held on||September 2022|
|Result declared on||October 2022|
|Counseling on||November 2022|
CAT 2022 Application form
The CAT 2022 registration form is now available online for all candidates. Candidates are recommended to read the entire eligibility criteria for CAT 2022 before registering, as only qualified people will be able to submit the application form.
The registration form will be available from August 4th through September 22nd, 2021. Applicants must carefully fill out the registration form, however, the authority will provide a correction facility later on.
The correction window will be open for one week after the last date of submission through the correction facility and will only be applicable to selected data. Applicants must submit the final registration form before the deadline since once the deadline has passed, the applicant will be unable to submit the form.
Application fee for CAT 2022
The CAT 2022 Registration Fee can only be paid online. Applicants must pay the CAT Registration Fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking payment gateway.
Here are steps to fill CAT 2022 form
- To create your user profile, go to the organization’s website and click the “Register” option.
- Now, read the instructions before filling out the registration form, and then fill out the registration form as directed.
- Finish the registration procedure by logging in with your ID and password.
- Now proceed to the application form and fill out all of the remaining information.
- Personal information, academic information, and communication data will be included on the application form.
- After filling out the form, upload any essential documents such as a photograph, signature, and category certificate ( if Applicable).
- To move to the next section, click “Save & Continue.”
- Now, select appropriate payment channels and begin filling out the application fee.
Document required for CAT 2022
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Qualifying degree details
- Identification (Aadhaar card), etc.
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the complete CAT eligibility criteria that candidates must meet in order to be eligible for the examination:
- Candidates applying for the CAT 2022 examination must have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Marks: He/she must have received at least 50% in their Graduation exams (45% for Reserved Category).
- Appearance: An applicant for the final semester exam in 2022 may also take this examination.
- Age Limit: There is no set age limit for taking the CAT examination.
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will last 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- There will be questions on four topics in the exam: data interpretation, linguistic ability, logical thinking, and quantitative ability.
- The exam will be taken online by the students.
- Those who attempt the correct response will receive one mark, while those who provide incorrect answers will lose one mark.
CAT 2022 Syllabus
Students who are taking the examination should be familiar with the syllabus. The URL is provided below.
A link will be available here.
CAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for CAT 2022 will be accessible on the official website. Applicants who successfully complete the registration form will have access to their admission cards. The applicant must carry a printout of their admit card as well as a valid photo ID to the exam center. Your admit card will contain vital information such as the exam center, timings, and so on.
CAT 2022 Result
Following the publication of the final answer key, the exam conducting authorities revealed the results. The results were announced online exclusively on January 2023.
The results for each exam participant have been released by the authority. The authority does not deliver individual results to candidates through post or any other offline method. Students must get their results by logging into the exam authority’s website.
CAT 2022 Admission Procedure
There will be no centralized counseling for the CAT 2022 exam, as each IIM will conduct separate counseling based on Common Admission Test scores. The Common Admission Test 2022 Admission Procedure will begin a few weeks after the results are announced.
The final admissions process will take place on the campuses of the individual IIMs. The admission method will be different for each IIM, so applicants are recommended to visit each IIM’s website individually before applying.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.