The application form for the CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 2023 will be released soon. Candidates for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) program are admitted to the CMC (Christian Medical College), Ludhiana through the UG AWT test that is sponsored by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society.
Those who want to enroll in Christian Medical College’s Bachelor of Physiotherapy program can submit an application. On the specified schedule, aspirants and qualified candidates can complete the application form. This course receives a large number of applicants each year.
Applicants will receive comprehensive information on the Registration Form dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application form filling process through this content.
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Important Dates
The link below will list the important details regarding the crucial occasions and dates for the candidates.
|Application Form||August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2023|
|Hall Ticket||August 2023|
|Reporting at the Centre for Admission Test||August 2023|
|Admission Test||August 2023|
|Publication of merit list on or before||August 2023|
|1st Counselling||September 2023|
|Medical examination||September 2023|
|Classes Starting on||To be announced|
|2nd Counseling for vacant Seats||September 2023|
|Last date for any admissions||September 2023|
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Application form
In August 2023, the CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 2023 registration form will be available. Offline access to the Registration Form has been provided. From 1st week of August, the application form was accessible on the official website. Before submitting their applications, applicants ought to carefully follow the manual.
The application form must be filled out completely and accurately with all pertinent information. If any incorrect information is provided, the registration form will be rejected. Applicants should be required to submit their applications before the deadline.
- The application fee is Rs. 3950.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and net banking can all be used to make online payments.
- Once paid, the registration fee is non-refundable.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Candidates must first visit the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, official website.
- Applicants must register by providing the necessary information, after which they will receive a login name and password.
- Using their user ID and password, candidates must fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Applicants must upload their imaged passport-sized photo and signature in the required format to the registration form.
- Following that, applicants must process the payment and submit their applications.
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before completing the application form, applicants for CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Admittance must determine whether they meet the following requirements:
- There is no upper age limit to take this test.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Qualifier: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam from an accredited university.
- Applicants must receive at least 50% in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology to be qualified.
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The Declaration The subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology will all have written exams.
- General examination.
- There will still be 50 questions available for each topic.
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Admit Card
It will be made available offline by the appropriate authorities. To obtain the admit card, applicants must physically visit the university. Additionally, candidates must take extra copies of the hall ticket and cautiously store them. It is a crucial document that must be brought with you to the exam.
CMC Ludhiana BPT 2023 Counseling
The counseling will not have a unique call letter. All qualified applicants have the right to attend counseling. The result and the Roll Number allocation for eligibility to participate in counseling are both displayed on the website.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.