The Florence College of Nursing Paramedical 2022 Registration Form is now available. The candidates’ Paramedical Courses are organized by the Florence College of Nursing. Applicants who desire to be considered for admission to the Florence College of Nursing’s Paramedical Courses may complete the registration form offline.
Applicants will be admitted to Paramedical Courses based on their qualifying criteria. Applicants must continuously monitor the official site for the key timetable and directions.
Applicants can learn about the Florence Nursing college Paramedical Programs Registration form, essential dates, entry requirements, and how to fill out the registration form from this page.
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Application Form has been Released. The Link has been provided below.
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Important Dates
According to the notification, the key info concerning the vital events and dates will be provided in the table below for the registrants.
|End date of Application||TBA|
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Application form
The Florence College of Nursing Paramedical 2022 Registration Form is now available. Offline access to the Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Training Registration Form is now accessible.
The application deadlines for these programs will be posted on the authorized website soon. Applicants must be eligible to apply and must understand how to fill out the registration form. Any wrong information will not be accepted by the authority, and the registration form will be rejected.
The following information is provided for applicants regarding the registration fee:
- Payment of the registration fee is an important component of the application process, thus applicants are reminded to pay the registration fee by the due date.
- The registration fee is Rs.500/-, which must be paid in cash.
- Payment can also be made in person.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants should visit the Florence College of Nursing’s official web page.
- The link to obtain the registration form will be available on the website, and they must click on it.
- The registration form will be made available to the applicants, and they must print it.
- Applicants must fill in all of the complete and precise information on the registration form.
- Applicants must include a passport-sized photograph to the registration form.
- Applicants must pay the application cost with a demand draft while submitting the registration form.
- Applicants must complete a registration form together with the requisite documentation and a demand draught.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- Provisional certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting applications for the Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses, applicants should ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements. Before applying, all applicants must confirm their eligibility.
- For the dressers course, aspirants must have completed their Matric.
- For entrance to the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT), Diploma in Electro-Cardiography, Diploma in X-Ray Technology, Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant, and Diploma in OT Assistant, applicants must have completed their 10+2 examination with a scientific subject.
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Admission Procedure
Florence Nursing College Bangalore will accept self-attested xerox copies of student-acquired document papers. If a candidate fails to provide the required brochures by the deadline, her admission will be automatically canceled.
- There will be oral tests in science, G.K., and English.
- Look for a successful applicant who has a track record of success.
- The chosen candidates must be ready to find entrance right away.
- All through the interviews, the applicant must bring all original certifications.
Florence College of Nursing Paramedical Courses 2022 Merit List and Counseling
The merit list will be published after the courses have been completed. We have included information on the merit list below. On the basis of the merit list, the relevant officials will make admission decisions for the applicants.
Authorities will publish the merit list for all applicants on the university portal. In order to view the merit list, applicants must first visit the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to obtain the merit list from the university portal.
To participate in the counseling round, applicants must open the specific link and fill out the registration form during the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select the option along with their desired selections and have the options filled up during the counseling phase.
After the counseling phase, applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal. When the applicants’ seats are assigned, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary documents and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.