Gauhati University will issue an admission notification for its M.Ed programs for the 2022-23 academic year. Following the official announcement, candidates who wish to apply should go to the official website and download the application form.
An admission test will be used to determine acceptance to the two-year program. Candidates can review all necessary information, such as eligibility criteria and significant dates, on this website, which will be updated on a regular basis. Gauhati University has invited qualified students to apply for admission to a two-year M.Ed. course in the Department of Education at GU and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23.
Admission to the two-year program will be via an entrance exam, following which the final list of selected students will be announced. Applicants can review all necessary information, such as eligibility criteria and significant dates, on this website, which will be updated regularly.
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Applicants who desire to apply for Gauhati University M.Ed Admission should review the crucial dates listed in the link below.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2022|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2022|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2022|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2022|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Application form
Gauhati University 2022 application forms will be available in June. Applicants must first register before beginning to fill out the Gauhati University 2022 application form on the university’s official website. The application is only available online. Fill out and submit the Gauhati University registration form 2022 by following the instructions outlined below.
Applicants must apply solely online; no other forms of application will be accepted. The application form can be filled out directly by following the link provided below. Applicants must pay a registration fee and an entrance fee of Rs. 600/-.
Mode of Payment – Applicants must pay their fees/bank charges via the ONLINE MODE since no other method of payment will be accepted. Payment options include Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, and Internet Banking. The RuPay Card is not recognised.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit Gauhati University’s official website (https://www.gauhati.ac.in/).
- Applicants will be able to download the application form from Gauhati University’s official website.
- To fill it out offline, applicants must click on the downloading link and print it.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form with all of the necessary information, such as educational and contact information.
- Applicants should be required to pay the application cost online.
Document required for Gauhati University M.Ed 2022:
- 10th standard marksheet and certificates.
- 12th standard marks sheet and certificates.
- Graduation semester-wise marks sheets and certificates.
- Caste certificate
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
They should be required to examine their eligibility requirements before registering. The eligibility conditions are detailed below.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions in place.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Indian origin.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Required Marks: According to NCTE guidelines, they must have at least a 55 percent aggregate mark.
- Relaxation: According to university regulations, students from the reserved category will receive a 5% discount, while teachers deputed by the Assam government would receive a 10% discount. Along with the application, serving candidates must present a study leave certificate/no objection certificate from their respective workplaces.
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- Course: M.Ed
- Venue: Arts building Gauhati University
- Type of Question: OMR Based
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Timing: 10:00 a.m to 12:00 noon
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The Gauhati University 2022 admit card can be downloaded through the GU entrance portal. Gauhati University 2022 admission cards will be distributed in August.
Only candidates who have successfully completed the registration process will be able to download the GU admission card 2022, and no paper copies will be mailed to applicants’ postal addresses. To the exam center, students must bring their Gauhati University 2022 admit card as well as a government ID.
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Result
Gauhati University will publish a list of selected candidates for The M.Ed Admissions 2022. Students can view it on the official web page as well as on this page. The Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Result will be announced in October 2022.
According to the schedule, the final selection list will be released on the official website. The exact link to the results will be made accessible here so that applicants can check them.
Gauhati University M.Ed 2022 Counseling
After the merit list is published, students whose names appear on it, as well as exempted students, will be approached for the counseling procedure. Candidates who do not take the entrance exam will be denied admission if they do not participate in the counseling procedure, which is worth a total of 20 points.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.