The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, has held the B.Ed Entrance Test to select applicants for the Bachelor of Education Course. Applicants who wish to enrol in a B.Ed course at one of Guru Nanak Dev University’s affiliated colleges in Amritsar may do so online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Entrance Exam by completing the online application form. Applicants’ merit lists will be compiled based on their graduation grades and entrance exam scores. Before applying for GNDU B.Ed 2021, interested and eligible applicants are suggested to read all of the guidelines and qualifications from the official website.
Applicants will be admitted to the Bachelor of Education course based on their performance in the examination, which is taken every year by a large number of applicants. Applicants will learn about the Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam application dates, registration form, qualifications, and process for filling out a registration form in this article.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Candidates planning to apply for the Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam should review the key dates listed in the link below.
|Application Form Starts on||1st week of February 2022|
|Application ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of September 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of September 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Application form
Students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Education degree at one of Guru Nanak Dev University’s affiliated colleges may apply for the Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entry Exam by completing the application form.
The Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form is available online. Students will be called to access the registration form on the official website beginning in the fourth week of April. Students must complete the application form with all of their correct and complete information. The registration form should be submitted by the students before the deadline.
Application fee for GNDU B.Ed 2021
The application fee can be paid online by entrants.
Online payments can be made with a credit card, a debit card, or through net banking.
- Number of Courses applied for General SC/ST
- One Rs. 1200/- Rs. 600/-
- Two Rs. 1400/- Rs. 700/-
- More than two Rs. 1500/- Rs. 750/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Guru Nanak Dev University’s official website (https://online.gndu.ac.in/).
- Applicants must click on the link to the application provided on the official website and register in order to obtain login information.
- Using their login information, applicants must fill out the application form with required information such as Applicant Name, Educational Details, Contact Details, and Applicant Date of Birth.
- Applicants must upload scanned copies of required documents, such as photographs and signatures, in the format specified.
- The application fee must be paid and the registration form must be submitted by the applicants.
- Applicants must take a printout of their submission after it has been submitted.
Document required for GNDU B.Ed 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Hall Ticket.
- Category certificate.
- NCC Certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size pictures.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The qualifications for applying to the Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam are listed below for candidates who wish to enrol in the B.Ed programme.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for applying to this exam.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Eligibility: Candidates must hold a degree from a recognised university or any other degree recognised as equivalent under the 10+2+3 system.
- Minimum Marks: They must have a graduation grade point average of at least 50%.
- Relief: For OBC, SEBC, and OEC candidates, there is a 5% relaxation.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
Applicants will download the GNDU B.Ed admit card from the official site. The GNDU B.Ed admit card is available one week before the exam. There is no physical admit card sent to students via post. Applicants must not forget to bring their admit card on the day of the test, or they will be unable to sit for the exam.
Applicants can obtain their GNDU B.Ed admit card from the university’s official website. The GNDU B.Ed Admit Card will be available approximately one week before the exam. There will be no physical Admit Card sent to students via post. Applicants must not forget their Admit Card on the day of the exam, or they will be unable to sit in the exam.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Result
The GNDU B.Ed Result is now available on the official website, shortly after the examination. Applicants will be able to view their results by entering their registration number into the official gateway. The GNDU B.Ed Result will be released shortly after the exam. The GNDU B.Ed Result will be available on the university’s official website. Applicants can access their results by entering their registration number into the official web portal.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Merit List
Following the organisation of the entrance examination, merit lists are published. Applicants will review their merit list on the official site. GNDU may set a cut-off for applicants who will be supported with graduation marks. Counseling for GNDU B.Ed. The merit list will be announced following the entrance exam. On the official website, applicants can view their merit list. The cut off for candidates will be determined by GNDU and will be based on their graduation and entry exam results.
GNDU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
Applicants who pass the assessment are eligible for counselling. Counseling is provided one month after the assessment. Counseling is based on grades in GNDU B.ed Applicants must report as low as possible in order to advance to B.ed After the allocation of seats, the education course will begin. Contenders’ seats may be forfeited if they fail to account for the scheduled date and time.
Applicants who pass the entrance exam will be eligible for counselling, which will take place one month after the exam. Counseling will be based on the marks obtained in the GNDU B.Ed Entrance Exam. Applicants must report as soon as possible after the allotment of seats to begin the B.Ed course.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.