The DHE was conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) of the Government of Goa. Goa B.Ed Admission is held to provide applicants with admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme at Nirmala Institute of Education, Panaji GVM College of Education- Ponda, and PES College of Education, Ponda, in Goa.
Those applicants who are interested in enrolling in this course can apply online by visiting the official website and filling out the registration form. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in their previous qualifying examination.
Goa B.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Those who are interested and meet the criteria for admission can apply for this exam, but they must pay attention to the important dates listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2021|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2021|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2021|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2021|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2021|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2021|
Goa B.Ed 2021 Application form
DHE The registration form for Goa B.Ed 2022 will be available in the fourth week of April 2022. The deadline to submit an application is the fourth week of May 2022. Only students who have received a valid GU-ART ranking from Goa University are eligible to apply for B.Ed. admissions.
Applicants must fill out an online registration form and submit it. An automatic email is sent to the e-mail address provided by the candidates after they submit the online registration form. This email will be printed and presented to the office of the Director of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Porvorim Goa, along with all other requirements and a Demand Draft drawn on the State Bank of India only.
Application fee for Goa B.Ed 2021
The application fee can be paid in a variety of ways, including online and offline.
Payment can be made by sending a Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, PorvorimGoa, drawn on the State Bank of India in favour of the Director of Higher Education, PorvorimGoa.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants should visit the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) of the Government of Goa’s official website (https://www.dhe.goa.gov.in/).
- Applicants must click on the notifications link provided on the webpage, which will take them to the application form page.
- The applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately, including their name, date of birth, and other personal information, in accordance with the rules.
- They must submit their scanned required documents in the prescribed format in the registration form.
- Following that, applicants must make a demand draught payment and submit the application form.
- Applicants must also take a printout of their completed application and enclose it with attested copies of all academic qualifications, proof of residency, and other documents.
Document required for Goa B.Ed 2021:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC/ and category certificate
- Admit Card
Goa B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who wish to apply for admission to the Bachelor of Education programme at Goa’s institutes must first check their qualifying criteria, which are listed below.
- Age Limit: This exam has no age restrictions.
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed the Goa University Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree Examination or an equivalent degree from any other statutory university that has been recognised as equivalent.
- Minimum Grades: They must have received a minimum of 50% in their graduation or post-graduate studies.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the SC/ST and OBC categories must have scored at least 45 per cent on the exam.
Goa B.Ed 2022 Merit List
The Admission Committee will create separate merit lists for each subject. The merit list will be posted on the DHE website/on the DHE Notice Board according to the schedule.
The General and Reserved Category merit lists will be released separately. If applicants from the reserved categories are found to be insufficient in a subject, the seats will be transferred to the general category in that subject.
Goa B.Ed 2022 Counselling
B. Ed. in Goa Following the completion of the exam, counselling is provided. The candidate is required to attend the counselling sessions at the time and location specified by the authority. They must have original copies of all required documents, such as the Reserved Category Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Certificate, and so on.
During the counselling round, the candidate’s choices and preferences are made clear. After the counselling round, the candidates are assigned their final seats and colleges, and they can begin the course. The candidate’s admission will be finalised after document verification and payment of the fee.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.