The Haryana M.Ed Admission Procedure is organized by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University to provide admission to candidates for the Master of Education program. Every year, a large number of candidates participate in this course based on their eligibility criteria.
Applicants who are interested in and eligible for admission to the Master of Education (M.Ed) program at Haryana State College can apply online by completing the application form.
This article will provide applicants with detailed information about Haryana M.Ed Admission key dates, registration form, eligibility requirements, and application procedure.
Haryana M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The Haryana M.Ed Admission vital dates have been listed in the link below for the candidates to review.
|Date of Received of application form from the university||April 2023|
|Last date for receiving the application form from the university||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications to the university by post||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer key for entrance exam||August 2023|
|Last date for students to file objections in question||–|
|Exam result date||August 2023|
|First Counseling Date||To be Announced|
Haryana M.Ed 2023 Application form
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education program at Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University should fill out the Haryana M.Ed Admittance registration form based on their eligibility criteria.
The Haryana M.Ed Admission Application Form is available online. The application form will be available and closed on the official website in October. To fill out the application form, candidates must carefully read the instructions. Applicants must fill out the application form with all of the correct and complete information.
Application fee for Haryana M.Ed 2023
- The fee structure is Rs. 300/- (plus transaction charges) and can be paid online.
- Credit, debit, net banking, and Allahabad Bank E-Challan can all be used to make online payments.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants must first visit Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University’s official website (http://mduronline.in/).
- The link to the registration form will be available on the official website, and applicants must apply by clicking on it.
- After clicking on the link, the necessary field page will appear for the applicants, and they must carefully fill out the required educational and personal information on the application form.
- They should be required to upload scanned documents such as signatures and photographs in the appropriate field.
- Applicants must make the payment, submit the application form, and print a copy for future reference.
Document required for Haryana M.Ed 2023:
- Qualifying Examination i.e. Bachelor Degree and /or Master’s Degree or Shastri Degree 3-year (with or without English)/ Acharya Degree two year
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate
- Residents Certificate
- Economically Backward Persons in General Category Certificate.
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters.
- Certificate from Ex-Servicemen of Indian Defense Services or Paramilitary Forces.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
Haryana M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out the application form for Haryana M.Ed Admission must first check their qualifying criteria, which are listed below.
- Age Restrictions: Applicants must be no older than 38 years old.
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed., or B.Sc. B.Ed. (NCTE, RCI, or equivalent) or an examination recognized as equivalent to a B.Ed.
- Minimum Marks: They must have at least a 50% average in either Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relaxation: There will be a 5% mark reduction in favor of SC, ST, and DA (Differently Abled) candidates, as well as a 5-year age reduction in favor of DA candidates.
Haryana M.Ed 2023 Merit List
The applicants’ marks in the entrance test will be used to create a merit list. Admission to the M.Ed. (Regular) course for the session 2023-21 would be made through online counseling by CRSU, Jind based on the inter-demerit of the percentage of the Qualifying Exam.
If an applicant has passed the Postgraduate Exam after completing the Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either the Undergrad or Postgrad degree of two will be considered when calculating the merit.
If you have any suggestions about this article you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.