There is no longer an HP PAT 2024 application form. Polytechnic Diploma students in Himachal Pradesh will be admitted to the first year or lateral entry depending on the results of their qualifying exams. Once a year, the exam is administered on a state level. Online filling of HP PAT 2024 (Second Round) has begun in online mode now.
As of August 2024, candidates who plan to take the exam can apply online. Hispanic Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) is a three-year diploma course admission test for Himachal Pradesh’s government and private polytechnic institutes.
Applicant registration is required for admission to polytechnic programs. Polytechnic colleges throughout Himachal Pradesh will be accepting applications. Details about the HP PAT 2024 exam, including exam dates, application forms, fees, and more, can be found below.
HP PAT 2024 Polytechnic Result declared. Click the link below to download-
HP PAT 2024 Important Dates
Candidates should know the official dates of the examinations. You’ll find a link to it below.
|Release Date of Online Application||Soon|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||Soon|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||Soon|
|Edit date for Online Application Form||Soon|
|Availability of Admit card||Soon|
|Entrance Examination date||Soon|
|Release of Provisional key||Soon|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||Soon|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||Soon|
|Declaration of Exam Result||Soon|
HP PAT 2024 Application form
- Online registration is an option for the registration process. The offline mode will not accept any registration forms. We do not accept applications that are not complete. This fee is the same as last year. It is possible to pay the application fees both online and offline.
Application fee for HP PAT 2024
- The application fee may be paid either online or in person.
- If you want to pay online, you can use a credit card, a debit card, or your bank account.
- In offline mode, the SBI Bank Challan can be viewed and printed out.
- Applicants in the general category must pay Rs. 650/- as an application fee.
- Reservation candidates pay a fee of Rs. 400.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- You can apply for the HP PAT on the official website (https://www.hptechboard.com/).
- To obtain an application form, candidates must go to the official website.
- The applicant must click on Polytechnic – PAT 2024 to apply.
- This is followed by the HP PAT 2024 online registration.
- The candidate must fill out the registration form and click on the submit button after entering the required information.
- “New Registration Page” will be redirected to the applicant.
- You will receive an email and a text message after successfully registering.
- Athletes are required to go to the official website and log in with their username and password to apply.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with all of the required information.
- Complete and accurate data entry is required.
- As soon as they have completed the form, candidates must click on the submit button.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents in the application form to be considered.
- Following the uploading of the documents, applicants are required to pay the application fees.
Document required for HP PAT 2024:
- Graduation Certificates for Classes 10 & 12.
- Identification card with a unique identification number (Aadhaar).
- Certificate of Transmittal.
- Classification based on race
- Certificate of physical fitness.
HP PAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2024, candidates should check the following eligibility criteria:
Indian nationality is required.
Applicants must have a high school diploma from a recognized institution.
Applicants must have a minimum of 35% in their 10th grade.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in the 10th grade may also apply.
Mathematics, Science, and English must be included in the qualifying examination.
- When it comes to the entrance exam, it’s done on paper with a pen.
- In addition to English and Hindi, the question paper is bilingual.
- There are 150 multiple-choice questions in this objective-type exam.
- The test lasts for three hours.
- If a candidate gives a negative response, they lose 1 mark.
Applicants can check the HP PAT exam 2024 syllabus by clicking on the following link.
HP PAT 2024 Admit Card
Applicants are required to download their admit cards from the official website. Once you’ve signed up online, you’ll receive your login information to your registered email account. Do not forget to complete your registration. On exam day, you must have your admit card or you will not be allowed to take the test.
We recommend that you keep your admit card until the admission process is complete and not alter any of the information on it. You can only download your admit card online from the Board’s website. As soon as the candidate’s admit card has been authenticated, he or she must not alter it in any way. No one else can use the admit card. Illegal impersonation is a punishable/recognized offense under the law.
HP PAT 2024 Result
If you want to know the PAT- 2024 result, you can visit the website of the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board. It is not necessary to send the candidates’ result cards by mail, but they can be downloaded from the website instead. Examination candidates can check their results. There’s a merit list that’s released as a result.
HP PAT 2024 Merit List
The total number of students who take the HP PAT 2024 polytechnic entrance exam, the difficulty level of the question paper, and other factors all go into determining the cutoff marks. Applicants must, however, achieve a minimum cut-off score based on their caste category to qualify for the written exam.
HP PAT 2024 Counselling
The counseling process was conducted in several rounds via the Internet. Counseling for HP Polytechnic 2024 will begin on August 23, 2024. Participation in the counseling session is required of all qualified candidates.
If a candidate participates in the first round and secures a seat for admission, he or she must also participate in the second round of HP PAT counseling if they wish to change colleges or branches. In this case, the second round of counseling is the final round. For the third round, the same rule will apply.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.