IPMAT 2022 registration will begin soon. IIM Indore, a premier management institute, is hosting the IPMAT 2022 Exam. In India, the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Exam is held in 28 test centers.
The Integrated Program in Managing Assessment Test, on the other hand, is organized and managed by the university’s officials responsible, with the Indian Institute of Management Indore serving as the conducting authority each year.
The Integrated Program in Management Intelligence Test is held on a nationwide basis. Eligible applicants would be able to gain admission to a five-year integrated management program with the help of the aptitude exam. For more information, see the details given in this section.
IPMAT 2022 Important Dates
Essential information on important events and IPMAT 2022 can be found in the link below for the registrants’ convenience.
|Application opens on||Soon|
|Application closed on||March 2022|
|Admit Card on||April 2022|
|Exam held on||May 2022|
|Result declared on||June 2022|
|Counseling on||July 2022|
IPMAT 2022 Application form
On March 23, 2022, the IPMAT 2022 Registration Form was issued. Only the IPMAT 2022 Registration Forms are available in online mode. IPMAT 2022 Application Forms will be accepted till May 2022. On the appointed date, go to the university portal. Examine the institution’s eligibility requirements. Read all of the essential instructions pertaining to the admissions process attentively.
Create a new ID on the official website after registering. Start by filling out the registration form. Fill out the Registration Form with all of the required information. In the registration form, upload the necessary documentation in the format and size specified on the official website.
Application fee for IPMAT 2022
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the registration fees is provided:
- The registration fees for applicants in the general class are Rs 1400/-, while applicants in the reserved category must pay Rs 700/-. It is not refundable, transferable, or changeable in any way.
- Only applicants can pay the application cost online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
Here are steps to fill IPMAT 2022 form
- IIM Indore’s official website can be found here.
- Click on the IPMAT enrollment link.
- A User ID and password must be created by the candidate.
- The candidate will also receive a User ID and password via registered email and SMS.
- After that, the candidate must re-login with the same credentials.
- The next step is to fill out the Registration Form with the relevant information. Applicants must double-check their information because it cannot be modified later.
- Applicants who fall into one of the reserved categories must produce genuine, certified certificates to prove their status.
- Aspirants will only have access to the IPMAT 2022 registration form for a short time.
- Keep a printout of the completed application for future reference.
IPMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For students to be accepted into IPMAT, they must meet three crucial criteria.
- Age, completion of higher secondary education, and good grades
- Applicants who want to take the IPMAT should be under the age of 20. (as of 31st July 2022). Aspirants from the Sc/St/PwD categories are given 5-year age relaxation.
- Eligible students must pass their class XII test in 2019 or 2020 from any reputable board. This course is also open to individuals who will be graduating from high school in the year 2022.
- For both class X and XII exams, students must get a minimum score of 60%. SC/ST/PWD applicants receive a 5% reduction in the exam fee.
- This course is open to students with IGCSE and IB qualifications.
IPMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The admission exam will be computer-based and administered online.
- The admission exam will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions and brief answers.
- It will take no more than two hours to complete the entire entrance exam paper.
- The admission exam will consist of 100 questions for 400 points.
- In the entrance exam, the correct answer will earn you four points.
- A total of one mark will be deducted for incorrect responses.
IPMAT 2022 Admit Card
IPMAT admit cards will be sent in the first week of May 2022, just in time for the tests to begin that month. The admission cards are only available for download via the internet. There will be no other way to obtain hard copy admission cards other than through the mail or any other offline method.
Only those applicants who properly complete the registration form, including payment of the registration fees, will be awarded an admission card. On the official websites of IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak, admit cards will be available. Applicants must bring it to the testing center with them because it allows them to sit for the admission exam. The applicant’s name, date of birth, exam center name, entrance exam date, and exam time will all be listed on the IPMAT admit card.
IPMAT 2022 Result
The results of the admissions test will be announced in June 2022 in an online format on the university portal. Applicants are encouraged to examine the results of the admissions test on the university portal.
The findings will be prepared by the university’s official officials. Authorized institutions, on the other hand, will create the applicants’ results based on their entrance exam scores.
Applicants are instructed to check their results using either their application number or their roll number and date of birth, whichever is required. The results should be obtained from the webpage and several copies should be made.
IPMAT 2022 Selection Criteria
The IPMAT written exam, as well as the Personal Interview/Group Discussion, are used to determine admission to IIM Indore’s Five-Year Integrated Management Programme. Following the IPMAT exam, the exam administrators publish a list of suitable applicants who can participate in the Personal Interview.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.