The registration form for Jamia School Admission 2022 has been available on 15th April 2022. The official authority of Jamia School Admission will conduct a registration process for qualified applicants in order to grant admission to the eligible applicant’s nursery class through class XII.
The admissions process is popularly referred to as Jamia School Admission 2022. The official authority of the Jamia School Admission shall update the details linked to the application process on the university portal in online mode for the applicants’ reference.
The applicant must apply before the registration deadline. The Jamia Millia School only accepts offline applications for class prep and class 1st. Applications for classes 6th, 9th, and 11th can be filed online. The applicant can get all of the information regarding Jamia Millia Islamia School in this article.
Jamia School Admission 2022 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Link will be Provided Below-
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Important Dates
The key information linked to the important events and dates is listed in the table below for the applicants’ convenience.
|Application form||15th April to 13th May 2022|
|The draw of lots of Nursery||7th June 2022|
|The draw of lots Prep||8th June 2022|
|The draw of lots Class I||8th June 2022|
|Written Test for Class VI||5th June 2022|
|Written Test for Class IX||4th June 2022|
|Written Test for Class XI (Science)||31st May 2022|
|Written Test for Class XI (Arts)||1st June 2022|
|Written Test for Class XI (Commerce)||1st June 2022|
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Application form
The registration form has been updated in online mode. The official authority will be in charge of updating the applicants’ registration forms. To obtain the registration form, applicants must go to the university’s official website. To obtain the registration form, applicants must first register on the university’s official website.
Following successful registration, applicants must obtain the registration form from the university’s official website. Then, on the registration form, candidates must fill out all of the essential information. With the assistance of the educational qualification certificates, all of the details necessary in the application form should be correctly filled in. After completing the registration form, applicants are instructed to print a copy of the completed registration form.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following vital information about the registration fees is provided:
- Applicants can pay online with a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The Prospectus/Admission form can be obtained from MAKTABA JAMIA LIMITED for Rs. 300/- in cash or downloaded from the Jamia website www.jmi.ac.in.
- The downloaded registration should be accompanied with a demand draught for Rs. 300/- made payable to the Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Visit Jamia Millia Islamia’s main website.
- If you are a new user, click Register yourself; otherwise, sign in.
- Carefully read the Information Bulletin and
- Finish the enrollment process.
- Finally, print a copy of the completed registration form.
- Marksheets for classes 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of birth date
- Previous school’s character certificate
- Certificate of the claimed reservation category.
- Form of self-declaration duly completed and signed.
- The admit card for the relevant admission test is generated online.
- Certificate from a former school.
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the Eligibility Criteria is provided:
Qualifications in education:
- Applicants seeking admission to the IX class must have passed the VIII exam from a recognised school.
- To be admitted to class XI, students must have completed X from a recognised board.
Marks for qualification:
- To be admitted to the class, one must have received more than 40% on the qualifying exam.
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Hours – 2 hours in duration.
- Question Type – Multiple-choice and objective questions.
- Exam Language – English, Hindi, and Urdu are the languages of the questions.
- A total number of questions: 100 Questions.
- Marks:- 100
- Negative scoring- There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be made accessible online on the official website for those applicants who wish to appear in the authority’s admissions test. However, it would be the responsibility of the authorities to post the applicants’ admission cards on the official website.
Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam are advised to get the admission card from the official website and make many copies of it. The admit card must be brought to the entrance exam because it is a required document. Using their login credentials, applicants will be able to view their admit card.
Jamia School Admissions 2022 Result
After the entrance exam, only the official authority will announce the results of the exam for the applicants’ reference in the web form. Using their roll number and date of birth, applicants will be able to get their results on the official website.
Applicants must download the results and make several copies of them. The applicants will be admitted to the school based on the results.
Jamia School 2022 Selection List
The JMI 2022 selection list is now available on the university portal. The JMI 2022 selection list has been issued per category. The JMI 2022 selection list specifies the deadline for applicants to complete the admission processes. They must bring their documents with them in order to complete the admissions document validation process. The JMI 2022 selection list is based on the aggregate marks obtained by the applicants in the admission test.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.