The deadline for submitting an application for JEXPO 2023 has been extended to August 31, 2023. Every year, a state-level admission examination is held. The West Bengal Council of Technical Education will conduct the examination (WBSCTE). Candidates will be admitted to several fields such as architecture, pharmacy, engineering, and technology, among others.
The Joint Admission Examination for Polytechnic is a state-level entrance exam held once a year under the supervision of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Every year, a state-level polytechnic examination is conducted. Candidates can get into a variety of government and private colleges/institutions by taking this exam.
Admission will be granted to a variety of government and private polytechnic institutions within the state of West Bengal. We’ve got all the information you need about JEXPO Application Form 2023, including how to fill out the form, how much it costs, and more.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Important Dates
Applicants to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the exam schedule by visiting the official website, which can be found at the link below.
|Release Date of Application Form||May 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Offline)||June 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (Online)||August 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Will be Announced|
|Publishing of Merit List||Will be Announced|
|Counseling Procedure Starts||Will be Announced|
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Application form
The WB Polytechnic 2023 registration form is now accessible on webscte.co.in, the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education’s official website. The application is available online. Candidates select the examination center when filling out the application form. JEXPO Examination Centers may be found in all of West Bengal’s districts.
The application Link has been Provided Here.
Application fee for JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023
The following are the specifications of the JEXPO 2023 Registration Fee:
- The fee for offline/OMR applications is Rs 500 (Rs 250 for Kanyashree students).
Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollment) for the online application
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- Step 1: Register – Candidates must first register by providing their email address, phone number, and other information. Candidates will obtain enrolment numbers and passwords after completing the registration process.
- Step 2: Filling Out the Application Form – Login with the credentials you obtained and complete all of the form’s essential fields, such as personal and academic information.
- Step 3: Submitting Documents – After filling out all of the form’s details, candidates must upload scanned images of their photo and signature to the authorities’ specifications.
- Step 4: Fees Payment – Finally, applicants must pay the application fee for JEXPO 2023. Applicants must take a printout of the generated challan and submit it to any of the polytechnics along with the application fee in cash. The authority of the polytechnic will then verify the fee paid.
- Step 5: Application Form Submission – Applicants must check the status of the validation of their application form, as well as all of the information they submitted in the form, in the last step. They will then be required to submit the application form.
Document required for JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Qualification details.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Email Id and contact details.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the JEXPO 2023 eligibility list below before filling out the application form. Candidates can also check their eligibility for JEXPO 2023 on the official website.
For the JEXPO 2023 exam, only Indian applicants would be eligible.
Applicants must have received a minimum of 35 percent in class 10th grade without adding any other subjects’ grades.
As necessary subjects, the applicant must have studied Mathematics, Physical Science (Science topics such as Physics and Chemistry), and English.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The JEXPO 2023 exam will only be offered in an offline format.
- Number of Papers: There are two papers in the exam. The exam’s first paper is Arithmetic, while the second paper is in Physics and Chemistry.
- Types of Questions: There are 200 multiple-choice questions in the entrance exam (MCQs).
- 120-minute running time
- Marks allotted: 100
- The contestant will receive one point for each accurate response.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Syllabus
The JEXPO examination’s syllabus is solely based on the 10th-grade level. To do well on the exam, candidates need to study mathematics and physical science. The official webpage can be found at the URL below.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Admit Card
The JEXPO 2023 Admit Card will be made available on the official website in the near future.
- Applicants will be able to access the information via the website in and online method.
- Applicants will not be able to obtain an Admit Card in any other way.
- Candidates will be able to download their JEXPO admission card by entering their login credentials, such as application range Id and password.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must also bring their admit cards with them.
- For identification and verification purposes, candidates must have a valid photo ID along with their admission card.
- The xerox copy of the admit card must be kept until the admissions process is completed.
JEXPO (West Bengal) 2023 Result
After the application procedure is completed, the authority will publish the WB JEXPO 2023 merit list. Candidates must verify their merit status on the website using the online approach. The JEXPO opening and closing ranks for the year 2020 must be known by candidates. The selected candidates will receive many Jexpo rank cards.
JEXPO 2023 Merit List
The WBSCTE will publish the JEXPO results as a merit list. Applicants who score higher on the examination will be placed higher on the merit list. There will be no option to check results offline. Candidates must first create an account and then verify their results in pdf format. Only those candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be contacted for the counseling process.
JEXPO 2023 Counseling
The counseling process for WB Polytechnic 2023 will take place in the first week of August 2023. The counseling process will be carried out entirely online. Applicants will have the opportunity to choose their college preferences during the counseling process. During the counseling procedure, candidates must go through document verification and seat assignment. For the verification process, candidates must bring their original documents.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.