The Jharkhand Board Class 10th 2023 Exam Date has been Announced. The Exam will take place from March to April 2023. Check out the previous year’s exam date for more information on the Exam Date. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Ranchi was established on November 15, 2000, by the HRD Department of the Government of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Board 10th Time Table 2023 will release soon.
The Council was established to conduct and hold Matric, Intermediate, Sanskrit, and Madrasa Examinations. Jharkhand Academic Council was established by the Jharkhand state legislature and approved by the Governor of the state to conduct annual board examinations for Matric and Intermediate students all over different centers in the government and associated schools.
Jharkhand Board 2023 10th Time Table
The Secondary board exam will be held in May 2023 by the Jharkhand Academic Council, also known as the Jharkhand Board among locals or citizens of Jharkhand.
Students who’ve already filled out the exam form to appear in the examination will be able to download the JAC 10th Exam Date 2023 by checking the official website. Although the office of the Jharkhand Academic Council has not yet announced the JAC 10th Time Table 2023, a few local newspapers in Jharkhand are reporting that the Jharkhand Board Matric Date Sheet will be announced very soon or in the coming weeks.
The board examinations for all subjects will begin on the specified date and time and will be conducted in an offline mode. Pupils who have registered to take the 10th Board Exam will receive their admit card 2 to 3 weeks before the exam date, which they must bring to the examination center on the exam day.
The hall ticket will be posted on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council, and students will be able to download it by entering the necessary credentials. A copy of the hall ticket will be given to each individual student by the esteemed institution.
Overview of Jharkhand Board 2023 10th Exam
- Board Full Name: Jharkhand Board
- Boards Session: 2022-2023
- Language of the exam: Hindi, English
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks for the exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: https://www.jacresults.com/
Preparation tips for Jharkhand Board 2023 10th Exam
Aspirants are given some excellent preparation advice. Students can improve their overall JAC 10th result in 2023 by carefully following the advice below.
- Make a study plan based on the JAC 10th Exam Date 2023. Make a study schedule so that you can finish the entire syllabus before the JAC 10th routine in 2023. Finishing up the syllabus before the exams will give you plenty of time to revise.
- Make Brief Notes- Making short notes by summarizing the topics into key points will aid in the revision process. Furthermore, students can avoid carrying heavy textbooks everywhere to revise topics.
- Completing the Syllabus Prior to the JAC 10th Exams- Students should be familiar with the JAC 10th syllabus 2023 because it informs them about the important topics, test duration, and marking scheme. Students are advised to finish the syllabus before the publication of the JAC 10th timetable 2023.
- Solve Previous Year’s Papers- Practicing the previous year’s JAC 10th Question Papers is essential for passing the exams. Students must practice the question papers for all subjects in order to self-assess their level of preparation. It can also help students learn time management and improve their calculation speed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.