JKBOPEE Post Basic Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released on 17th April 2023. JKBOPEE Post Basic Nursing 2023, or Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Exams for Post Basic Nursing Course, is the Admission to Post Basic Nursing. The Board of Professional Entrance Test holds the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 examination. The exam is held once a year for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Jammu & Kashmir’s various institutes and colleges.
Applicants may find information regarding the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023, such as the registration form, exam dates, eligibility requirements, and how to apply, in this post.
JKBOPEE Post Basic Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released on 17th April 2023. The Link will be provided below.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The website below provides important information on the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 exam dates.
|Application Form Release Date||17th April 2023|
|End Date of Submission of application||7th May 2023|
|Provisional List||August 2023|
|Provisional Selection List||September 2023|
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form
A student can fill out the registration form for the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 on the official website at jkbopee.gov.in. Applicants who wish to apply must complete the registration form and submit the required documentation by the deadline.
Submit the completed JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form and supporting documentation before the maturity date. Fill out the form with your personal information, qualification data, email ID, contact information, and so on.
- Pay the registration fees for JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 of Rs. 2000/-.
- The funds can be transferred online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- Applicants interested in pursuing a Post-Graduate Diploma must first register for the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023, which may be completed online at jkbopee.gov.in.
- Applicants who wish to apply must complete the application form and submit it before the deadline.
- Fill out the application form with the applicant’s full name, father/name, mother’s gender, academic data, home addresses, birth date, and valid email address, among other things.
- Provide a copy of your Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship Completion Certificate (due by March 31, 2023), State Subject Certificate, MBBS Marks Cards, and NEET Result Card (wherever applicable).
- Print off copies of the completed application form and payment slip for future reference.
- Hall tick of the examination
- Steps certificate
- 10th and 12th
- Date of birth certificate
- Report card of the examination.
- ID proof.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following information relates to the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 eligibility requirements for the beginner’s exam:
- To apply for this examination, applicants must be from J&K.
- Applicants must have an HSC pass from a reputable university or college.
- Applicants from the normal category/must have a minimum of 45 percent in their HSC exam total.
- If the candidate is from the ST, SC, or OBC category, he or she must have at least 45 percent in his or her HSC examination.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will cover three Science Subjects.
- The exam will consist of 180 questions.
- Applicants will have three hours to finish the entire paper.
- The examination paper will only contain multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Each correct answer will be worth one mark.
- They will deduct 25 points for each incorrect answer.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Here is some important information about the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card. The website will provide access to hall tickets at least one week before the exam date. Applicants may load their hall tickets from the university website using their password and username.
For verification purposes, hall tickets should always be brought to the examination hall together with an ID proof document. If the applicant does not purchase a hall ticket, he or she will be denied entry to the examination session.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Students have to check their JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 results on the university’s official website. The outcome will only be available on the website. To obtain their results, candidates must provide their email addresses and password.
It is critical to retain an extra document paper with the results on hand at all times. Students who did not attend the exam will not be able to view their results.
JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
Here are the benefits of counseling for candidates who will be prepared by the university’s major people. Applicants must bring the following list to the JKBOPEE Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling center for verification.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.