CET for JKBOPEE Admission 2021 The admit card will be available soon. Engineering Programs. JKBOPEE is an abbreviation for the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. JKBOPEE will administer JKCET 2021 for admission to B.E/B.Tech programs. JKCET 2021 Application Forms are now available on the official website, and the deadline to apply for the exam has been extended once more until May 10, 2021. Aspirants planning to apply for JKCET 2021 must have completed class 12 with at least a 50% grade point average.
JKCET is a state-level exam that is used to determine admission to B.E/B.Tech programs in the state. According to the JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates will be required to take two papers. Paper 1 is a combined exam for Physics and Chemistry, and Paper 2 is either Biology or Mathematics, depending on the candidate’s major.
JKBOPEE 2021 Admit Card will be Released Soon. Scroll below for the Link.
JKBOPEE 2021 Important Dates
The official dates have yet to be announced by the university. However, tentative dates for all major events are provided in the link below.
|Name of Exam||Dates|
|Application Form Released on||Last date for Application||Exam Dates|
|B.Ed (Kashmir)||10th March 2021||12th April 2021||April 2021|
|3-year Diploma Polytechnic||To be Announced||To be Announced||Announced Soon|
|Engineering Common Entrance Test
|14th March 2021||20th May 2021||Announced Soon|
|B.Ed (Jammu)||Started||25th January 2021||7th March 2021|
|B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Paramedical/ B.Sc. Tech.
||22nd March 2021||10th April 2021||June 2021|
|Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Courses||29th March 2021||17th April 2021||Announced Soon|
|M. Sc. Nursing Course||To be Announced||To be Announced||Announced Soon|
JKBOPEE 2021 Application form
Only until May 10, 2021, can the JKCET 2021 Application Form be completed and submitted online. Candidates can fill out the application form by following the steps outlined below. Candidates should gather all required documents for uploading in the application form before beginning to fill out the application form.
Step 1: Registration – Candidates can fill out an online application form at BOPEE’s official website, jakbopee.org/jkbopee.gov.in. After entering all of your information, click the ‘Submit button. After successfully submitting the registration form, the candidate will be assigned an application number.
Step 2: Fee Payment – Pay the fee via the official website. The online application fee is INR 1200, which can be paid with a debit/credit card.
Step 3: Filling Out the Application Form – After successfully paying the fee, fill out the following information: Personal information, basic information, educational information, communication information, and so on.
Step 4: Uploading Documents – Permanent Address Certificate, Qualifying Exam Marksheet, Matriculation Examination Certificate as Date of Birth Proof, Reserved Category Certificate
Step 5: Upload Images – In.jpg format, upload a passport-size photograph/signature/thumb impression. The image size should be between 10 and 50 KB.
Application fee for JKBOPEE
- The application fee can be paid online.
- Online payment methods include credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- For all categories of candidates, the application fee is Rs.1200.
- Candidates can pay their application fee with a debit/credit card or through net banking.
JKBOPEE Documents Required
Attachments needed along with the application form for membership are:
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Qualifying examination marks certificate
- Certificate of date of birth or matriculation
- Certificate of Category
- Self-declaration of residence in J&K.
JKBOPEE Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the JKCET’s eligibility criteria; only students who meet the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate’s minimum qualification must be a 12th grade or an equivalent exam from a recognized board as defined by Indian law.
- The candidate must receive a minimum of 50% of the available marks, with reserved categories receiving a minimum of 40% of the available marks.
- Those interested in applying for Engineering courses must have completed their 12th grade or the equivalent exam, with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as core subjects. In addition, English must be taught as a language and as a compulsory subject.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2022.
JKBOPEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The JKCET 2021 exam will be held offline, using pen and paper. JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern will include two papers: Paper 1 will be a combined exam for Physics and Chemistry, and Paper 2 will be either Biology or Mathematics depending on the candidate’s stream.
- The type of question is a multiple choice question (MCQs).
- For each correct one, you will get 1 mark.
- Every incorrect answer will cut 0.25 points.
JKBOPEE 2021 Syllabus
The JKCET 2022 syllabus will include the 12th standard NCERTs of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The following are the key topics from the various sections of the JKCET syllabus.
|Maths Topic||Chemistry Topics||Physics Topics|
|Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry Sets, Relations, And Functions||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Physical World and Measurement|
|Complex Number; Linear In equation; Linear Programming||Chemical Equilibrium||Kinematics|
|Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination & Binomial Theorem||Chemical Kinetics||Laws of Motion|
|Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Solutions||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Matrices And Determinants||Chemical Thermodynamics||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Limit, Continuity, And Differentiation||Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry||Gravitation|
|Integration And Differential Equations||Solid State & States Of Matter||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Straight Lines And Conic Sections||Surface Chemistry||Thermodynamics|
|Statistics And Probability||Periodic Properties||The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry Of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Anthropoids||Current Electricity|
|Co-ordination Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Nomenclature And Basic Concepts In Organic Chemistry||Electromagnetic Induction and Alt. Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I, Group 2 & Group 3||Optics|
|Molecules Of Life||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Polymers||Atoms and Nuclei|
UG and PG Courses Offered by JKCET
Many governments and private institutes in Jammu and Kashmir will accept the JKCET 2022 score for admission to various engineering and Technology courses. According to last year’s information brochure, the following colleges/institutions in the UT of Jammu & Kashmir are expected to accept the JKCET score for admission to the desired courses.
JKBOPEE 2021 Admit Card
JKCET 2021 Admit Card will be available online at the official website (jkbopee.gov.in). Candidates will be able to access their admit cards beginning in the second week of April 2021. The hall ticket is a required document to be brought to the exam center; without it, entry into the examination hall is not permitted.
Download Link will be Provided Here.
The following are the steps to download the JKCET 2021 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Full Name.
- Contact Information.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examining Center
- The Exam’s Schedule.
- Provision for sticking the passport size photograph.
JKBOPEE 2021 Result
JKCET 2021 Result will be available only online at the official website. The following are the steps to check the JKCET 2021 Result:
- BOPEE’s official website can be found here.
- Select the Result link.
- Fill in the blanks with your credentials, such as your roll number, application number, and date of birth.
- Click the ‘Submit button.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
JKBOPEE 2021 Counselling & Merit List
Candidates who pass the exam will be eligible for the JKCET 2021 Counselling process based on their position on the merit list.
- Candidates who pass the exam will receive their counseling letter after logging into the candidate’s portal.
- There will be no separate counseling letter mailed.
- For the counseling process, candidates must pay INR 500.
- On the day of counseling, they must bring all original documents.
- Candidates must indicate their college and course preferences during the counseling process. The merit list for admission will be used to select candidates for admission. The following are the necessary documents for the counseling process.
- Certificate for the Reserved Category (if applicable).
- The qualifying examination marks certificate issued by the relevant Board.
- As proof of date of birth, a matriculation or equivalent examination certificate is required.
- Permanent residency certificate
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.