The seat allocation for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 has been revealed. On August 28, 2021, the merit list/results were released. The admissions process will be based on merit, as determined by a student’s performance in the tenth grade. Karnataka’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is in charge of it. Admission to a three-year diploma program in several trades is organized through a set of procedures.
It is a gate pass for applicants seeking admission to freshmen credentials programs at many government-aided polytechnic colleges around the state of Karnataka. Candidates must apply in order to be considered for admission to the state’s many government universities and colleges. On the basis of the merit list prepared by the conducting body, applicants can be admitted to the institution.
Admission to state government/aided polytechnic colleges is granted to applicants. Dates, application forms, fees, and other information about Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 may be found here.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Notification has been Out. Click Here to View Notice.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021. Scroll below for the link.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
Students who are taking the exam should be aware of the essential dates. The official webpage can be found at the URL below.
|Release of Application Form||August 12th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||September 30th, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee||October 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||October 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||October 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||Will be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||Will be Announced|
|Counselling Starts||Will be Announced|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application form
The application form for admission to Karnataka Polytechnic has been available online. Applicants who are interested in Karnataka Polytechnic admission should go to the official website and fill out the application form. Before filling out the online application form, they must read the eligibility criteria and important instructions.
The Application Form Link has been Activated Here.
Applicants must pay the application costs after filling out all of the relevant details in the application form. They must retain a copy of the application form with them at all times for future use.
Application fee for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021
Applicants must pay the fees online after filling out all of the requirements in the application form. No application form will be accepted by the official authority until the application fees are paid. The following table shows the application fees for various social categories:
General Rs. 100/-
SC/ST Rs. 50/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first go to the Department of Technical Education, Karnataka Government’s official website, dtek.karnataka.gov.in. In the current updates area, you will find the official Diploma admission notification.
- The candidates will now be required to register. To register, they must provide information such as their name, phone number, and email address.
- Applicants must fill out the application form after finishing the registration process. They must correctly fill out the application form with all of the required information. The official authorities will not accept any discrepancies in the form.
- The applicants must then upload their photos and signature in the format specified.
- In addition, candidates must pay their application costs via the internet.
- Applicants must save a copy of the application form for future reference after successfully completing the money payment.
Document required for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021
Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
Passport size images
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should read the following information about the Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must complete the tenth-grade examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He or she must get a minimum of 35% on the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: In the qualifying test, candidates must take Science and Mathematics as a mandatory topic.
- Physical fitness: Applicants must be physically fit in all areas of their health.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern for the Karnataka Diploma CET Examination:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in an offline mode.
- Exam Time: The exam will last for three hours in total.
- A total number of questions: There are 180 questions in the exam.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will receive one point, with no points
- deducted for incorrect answers.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Students who are taking the exam should be familiar with the syllabus. The official webpage can be found at the URL below.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Applicants who have successfully completed the application form will be issued an admission card by the official authorities of the Department of Technical Education Karnataka. As a result, aspirants can get the Karnataka Polytechnic admission card on the official website. The polytechnic exam hall ticket comprises information such as the exam name, date, time, location, and vital instructions for the exam. On the day of the exam, you must have your Karnataka Polytechnic hall ticket with you. No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Result
From September/October 2021, candidates will be able to see their Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 result/merit list via the internet. After the merit list is announced, the authority will provide an opportunity for people to object to it. From the second week of June 2021, candidates will be able to submit their objections to the merit list. In September/October 2021, the Final Merit List will be revealed. The counseling process will commence after the final merit list is announced. The counseling will take place entirely online. It will begin in October of 2021.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
The merit list of candidates who passed the exam will be released by the selection committee. The Karnataka Polytechnic merit list will be published online in pdf format. Applicants can view the merit list and check their names to see if they are on it. Applicants have the right to object to any discrepancy or error in the merit list. After all of the challenges/objections filed by the candidates have been resolved, the final merit list will be prepared.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Counseling
The next step in the admissions process is counseling, which takes place after the applicants’ merit lists are announced. The candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for document verification and other requirements. As a result, applicants must report to the counseling location at the designated time and day. The candidates’ documents and certifications will be verified by an official authority. The candidates will be assigned a place at one of Karnataka’s Polytechnic institutes after their documents are successfully verified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.