The KEAM 2022 Registration Form will be made available in February 2022. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, will organize the KEAM 2022 Examination. The KEAM 2022 test is a state-level entrance examination for admission to UG engineering and pharmacy programs. KEAM full form is Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
The KEAM 2022 Exam will be held in April of 2022. There are government and private universities in Kerala that consider (accept) KEAM results for admission. Candidates with NEET-UG scores can gain admission to MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Forest, Agriculture, Fishery, and Veterinarian programs.
Applicants can find more information about the KEAM 2022 Admission Process in the article below, where we have included details such as the application form and application fee, significant events and provisional dates, qualifications, admit card, examination results, exam pattern, exam syllabus, counseling session, and many more.
KEAM 2022 Important Dates
Check for updates on the KEAM 2022 Exam Dates. Candidates must review all Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Exam dates, including the commencement of online registration, the deadline for enrollment, and the deadline for submitting a paper application.
|Application opens on||February 2022|
|Application closed on||March 2022|
|Admit Card on||April 2022|
|Exam held on||May 2022|
|Result declared on||June 2022|
|Counseling on||July 2022|
KEAM 2022 Application Form
Applicants must first review the information booklet and qualifying criteria on the official website before filling out the KEAM 2022 Application Form. Following that, applicants can proceed to the process of filling out the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Application Form.
The applicants must fill out the KEAM 2022 Application Form online. To access the online Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Registration Form, applicants must first check the official site and enroll themselves by inputting certain personal information.
The official authorities will want details such as name, email address, contact number, and many more at the time of registration. When filling out the KEAM 2022 Application Form, applicants must keep in mind that they must give all legitimate information.
Application fee for KEAM 2022
The registration fee can be submitted both online and offline. For registration fee payment, applicants can utilize the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-challan payment gateways.
|Courses||General candidates||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Engineering only/ B.Pharma only/both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||Rs.500||Rs.200||Exempted|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs.900||Rs.400||Exempted|
Here are steps to fill KEAM 2022 form
- Navigate to the official site by clicking on the link.
- Select “Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the statement and press the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- Fill out the registration form and click the “Register” button.
- Following registration, you will be given a registration number.
- Click the “Proceed to Upload Images” button.
- Scanned photos of your portrait, signature, and thumb imprint should be uploaded.
- Enter any other information that is requested, such as personal, course application, communication, education, and so on.
- After reviewing your completed application, click “Final Submission.”
- Pay the application fee online or in person.
- Now, click on the “Print Application” button and print it.
- A passport-sized photograph should be affixed and attested by a government gazette official.
- Fill out the application and include all of the relevant documentation.
Document required for KEAM 2022
Documents Required to be Sent Along with Application:
- Nativity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Course Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
KEAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements for applying to the KEAM 2022 Examination:
- Applicants must be Indian nationals, PIOs, or candidates.
- Students who have completed their Higher Secondary or comparable exams in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply for engineering programs.
- Students must have received 50 percent in the PCM group and 50 percent in each subject separately.
- Students who are taking the qualifying exam may also apply.
- As of December 31, 2022, the minimum age limit should be 17 years.
KEAM 2022 Preparation Tips
The following are some efficient KEAM exam preparation tips:
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam format.
- Solve past years’ problems and sample papers.
- Participate in the simulated test.
- Make your notes and modify them as needed.
- Make an appropriate study regimen and stick to it.
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
The KEAM 2022 Exam Syllabus will mostly include topics covered in grades 11 and 12. The curriculum can be found by clicking on the link provided below.
Click Here to Check and Download the KEAM Syllabus.
KEAM 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The authorities will organize a written test.
- Amount of papers: The entrance exam will consist of two papers.
- Paper 1 – Physics, and Chemistry
- Paper 2 – Mathematics
- Applicants will be given a time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- Question Types: Questions of a more objective nature will be posted.
- Total points: The paper will be worth 480 points.
- Scoring scheme: Applicants will receive four points for each accurate answer they attempt.
- Negative Grading: There will be negative marking, which means that one mark will be deducted for each incorrect response attempted.
KEAM 2022 Admit Card
The KEAM 2022 Admit Card is one of the most critical documents to bring with you to the exam. The CEE will issue the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022, Admit Card, prior to the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical exam. Applicants must keep in mind that they will be denied access to the examination venue if they do not have the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Admit Card.
On the day of the examination, applicants must bring the KEAM 2022 Admit Card issued by the CEE. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official website, and applicants must download a paper copy of it on the day of the examination. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Admit Card will include all of the candidates’ basic info, such as their name, father’s name, written exam, exam time, test center address, and so on.
KEAM 2022 Answer Key
The KEAM 2022 Answer Key will be made accessible by the university’s official authorities on the university portal for the applicant’s reference. To access the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Answer Key, aspirants must go to the official website.
The KEAM 2022 Answer Key will include the solution to the entrance exam’s question paper. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Answer Key will be extremely beneficial to applicants in evaluating themselves.
KEAM 2022 Result
The authority will send the results to each exam participant individually via post or other offline means. Applicants are able to view their results beginning in the first week of July 2022.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Result 2022 will not be supplied to any individual applicants via any offline manner. Applicants will have to download it on their own by logging into the authority’s website.
KEAM 2022 Cutoff
The KEAM 2022 cutoff would be released online following the presentation of the rank list. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical cut-off marks will be released in the form of the final rank (category-wise and course-wise). Applicants that get a score more than or equal to the KEAM 2022 cutoff will be able to participate.
KEAM 2022 Merit List
Applicants who want to learn more about the KEAM 2022 Merit List can do so by reading the information provided in this area. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Merit List will be made available as soon as the results are announced.
Applicants who wanted to check the KEAM 2022 Merit List went to the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical official website and looked at the KEAM 2022 Merit List. Applicants whose names appear on the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Merit List must attend the counseling session on the scheduled date.
KEAM 2022 Counseling
The applicants will find information regarding the KEAM 2022 Counseling Session in the area below. The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Counseling Session is hosted by the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical governing authority, the CEE.
After the results and the merit list are revealed, the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Counseling Session will begin. Applicants whose names appear on the merit list are required to attend the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Counseling Session. On the day of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2022 Counseling Session, applicants must bring several vital documents with them.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.