Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2022 will be held to shortlist candidates for entrance to the university’s regular B.Ed (2-year) courses. For admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program in several subjects, an entrance exam is administered. The LBS Center for Scientific and Technological is a famous computer training and counseling facility. At the state level, the exam is held once a year.
Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2022-22 will be held to candidates belonging for entrance to the University’s B. Ed (2-year) Required classes. Applicants may find out more about how to apply, Relevant Dates, and other important information about Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2022-22 by reading the reading page below.
Kerala University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains essential dates for the Kerala B.Ed Common Entrance Test. It is recommended that students review it.
|Application Form Starts on||Out|
|Application ends on||1st week of October 2022|
|Admit card released on||1st week of November 2022|
|Exam held on||2nd week of November 2022|
|Result declared on||Announced Soon|
|Counselling Starts on||Announced Soon|
Kerala University B.Ed Application form
The Kerala University B.Ed 2022 Registration Form is now available online. First and foremost, candidates should go to the Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2022-22 official website. The candidates must then go to the official website and click on the Notifications page.
Click Here to Apply Online.
According to the order of the regional committee providing recognition and with government NOC, the university offers a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED) and functions. NCTE has approved this excellent university. The college boasts excellent facilities, including a well-equipped laboratory and library.
The following is the application fee:
- Rs. 600/- for general / SEBC applicants
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates
- Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card can all be used to make the payment. It immediately redirects to the next stage in the online registration procedure after successful online payment. The candidate should proceed with the registration process after completing the payment.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First and foremost, applicants must visit Kerala University’s official website.
- On the web page, there will be an application link that applicants must click and fill out all of the relevant information.
- In the needed field of the registration form, applicants must fill in the relevant details such as their name, date of birth, and other information.
- They must next upload their relevant papers, such as pictures and signatures, into the registration form in the manner specified and submit it.
- Applicants must pay the application fee and complete and submit the application form.
- They must print out the registration form for future reference.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
Kerala University B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the registration form for Kerala University B.Ed, applicants must check their eligibility requirements, which are shown below.
- Age Requirement: There is no age restriction for this examination.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in any field.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: They must have received a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the reserved category candidates must have scored at least 45 percent on the exam.
Kerala University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is a crucial document that contains the necessary examination details as well as other critical details about the candidates, such as the applicants’ names, exam time, exam date, applicant’s birth date, and exam center, among other things.
The following are the steps to obtain the admission card:
To begin, go to the online webpage. To access the online admission card, go to this page. Fill in your roll number and any other essential information. Finally, press the Submit button. Take a printout of your admissions card.
Save the Admit card for future usage. Following Kerala University B.Ed Admission, the following documents are required at the time of admission for B.Ed.
Kerala University B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Counseling sessions will be offered to qualified candidates. As a result, candidates must follow the processes outlined below: Fill up the required fields. Counseling will be available to candidates. Counseling will be based on the results of the Kerala University B.Ed entrance test 2022. After the assignment of seats, candidates must report as soon as possible to begin B.ED courses. The seats will not be allotted to those candidates who do not report on time.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.