KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form has been Released. KNRUHS, or Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, was founded in Warangal in 2014. The University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Medical Council of India have approved it (MCI). It is linked with over 160 public and private colleges. It currently provides undergraduate, graduate, super specialty, and certificate programs in a variety of fields, including Health Sciences, including Allopathy (Modern Medicine), Dental Surgery, Homeopathy, Indian Systems of Medicine, and Paramedical. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Medical Sciences is the full name of KNRUHS. Truly worthy applicants will be admitted to various Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses by the official authorities of the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
Applicants are advised to read the below-required information in this article to get complete detailed information about the KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Process, including important events and tentative dates, entry requirements, Registration Form and administration fee, merit list, admissions test, selection procedure, and many more.
In this post, we’ll go over all you need to know about KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022, including the application form, key events, eligibility requirements, merit list, and counseling processes.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Final Provisional Merit List has been released on 26th March 2022. Click Here to Check List.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Web Option has been Started. Click Here for Counseling.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information about major events and dates for KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been provided in the table below.
|Application form||20th February 2022|
|End date of application submission||26th February 2022|
|Applicant List||1st March 2022|
|Document Verification||4th March 2022|
|Provisional Merit List||26th March 2022|
|Web Option||27th to 28th March 2022|
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The application form for KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 has been available. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the Applicants must go to the university’s official download page, the registration form and curriculum.
Applicants should begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure. Private information, academic details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and other details are required to be entered into the registration form. Applicants must additionally provide scanned pictures of their passport size photograph in the size and format specified on the university portal.
Fees for Registration and Counseling:
- The fee for registration and counseling is Rs. 4,000/- plus bank charges (Rs. 3,000/- plus bank charges for SC/ST candidates) and must be paid online. (as per previous year’s information)
- In addition to the aforesaid, aspirants who studied BPT outside of Telangana must pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- for the Degree Verification.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Only eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- After reading the Prospectus, the candidate should fill out the online application form by keeping all of his or her certificates, scanned photo, and signature in JPEG/PNG format separate and ready to enter his or her correct data and upload the photo and signature after paying the application fee online.
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling out the online application form.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Experience & Qualifications:
- Aspirants must have earned a B.Sc., (N) 4 YDC / Post BSC (N) 2 YDC) degree from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institution with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks and a 5% mark relaxation for SC / ST candidates.
- Only candidates in government service are eligible for admission to the Government College of Nursing in Hyderabad. Subject to the fulfillment of government orders as they become available.
- Should have served for at least 5 years in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P. in any position in Nursing as a regular employee of the Government of Telangana/AP.
- Regular applicants must have at least one year of work experience after completing their B.Sc.
- Before or after enrolling in Post Basic Nursing courses, you must have at least one year of work experience.
- Note that once you’ve submitted your experience certificate, it’s done. After the registration has been submitted and verified, no changes or altered service certificates will be considered.
- Both service and non-service candidates must be under 45 years of age as of December 31st of the admission year. The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category is 48 years.
- Women and men are both eligible to apply for M.Sc. programs (Nursing).
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public via the world wide web by the appropriate authorities.
- To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website.
- It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website.
- Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
- It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
- The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public through the internet by the regulatory bodies.
- Students should go to the university’s official website to get an admit card.
- It is recommended that you download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants are advised to create several copies of their admission card and keep them safe.
- It is necessary to bring important paperwork to the exam.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
- The results will only be available to applicants via the internet.
- The findings will be published on the university’s official website.
- Students must provide their roll number and date of birth on the university’s official website.
- They are required to verify the results using specifics.
- It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output.
- Officials would decide whether or not to admit applicants depending on the results.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be announced. The specifics of the merit list are mentioned below. The authorized officials will award admittance to the candidates based on the merit list. Authorities will publish a merit list for all candidates on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s official website. Candidates should check the university’s official portal for the merit list.
Candidates must click the specific link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling round. Following that, candidates must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the candidates’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.