KNRUHS, or Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, was founded in Warangal in 2014. The University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Medical Council of India have approved it (MCI). It is linked with over 160 public and private colleges. It currently provides undergraduate, graduate, super specialty, and certificate programs in a variety of fields, including Health Sciences, including Allopathy (Modern Medicine), Dental Surgery, Homeopathy, Indian Systems of Medicine, and Paramedical.
In this post, we’ll go over all you need to know about KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021, including the application form, key events, eligibility requirements, merit list, and counseling processes.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Important Dates
For the applicants, crucial information about major events and dates will be provided in the table below.
|Application form||To be announced|
|End date of application submission||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application form
The application form for KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 will be available soon. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus. Applicants should begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have read the instructions in the brochure.
Application fee for KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021
Fees for Registration and Counseling:
- The fee for registration and counseling is Rs. 4,000/- plus bank charges (Rs. 3,000/- plus bank charges for SC/ST candidates) and must be paid online. (as per previous year’s information)
- In addition to the aforesaid, aspirants who studied BPT outside of Telangana must pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- for the Degree Verification.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Only eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
- After reading the Prospectus, the candidate should fill out the online application form by keeping all of his or her certificates, scanned photo, and signature in JPEG/PNG format separate and ready to enter his or her correct data and upload the photo and signature after paying the application fee online.
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling out the online application form.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Experience & Qualifications:
- Aspirants must have earned a B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC) degree from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institution with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks and a 5% mark relaxation for SC / ST candidates.
- Only candidates in government service are eligible for admission to the Government College of Nursing in Hyderabad. Subject to the fulfillment of government orders as they become available.
- Should have served for at least 5 years in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P. in any position in Nursing as a regular employee of the Government of Telangana/AP.
- Regular applicants must have at least one year of work experience after completing their B.Sc.
- Before or after enrolling in Post Basic Nursing courses, you must have at least one year of work experience.
- Note that once you’ve submitted your experience certificate, it’s done. After the registration has been submitted and verified, no changes or altered service certificates will be considered.
- Both service and non-service candidates must be under 45 years of age as of December 31st of the admission year. The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category is 48 years.
- Women and men are both eligible to apply for M.Sc. programs (Nursing).
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public via the world wide web by the appropriate authorities.
- To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website.
- It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website.
- Applicants should make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe.
- It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Result
- The results will only be available to applicants via the internet.
- The findings will be published on the university’s official website.
- Students must provide their roll number and date of birth on the university’s official website.
- They are required to verify the results using specifics.
- It’s a good idea to save and duplicate the output.
- Officials would decide whether or not to admit applicants depending on the results.
KNRUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2021 Merit List and Counselling
After the courses have been finished, the merit list will be announced. The specifics of the merit list are mentioned below. The authorized officials will award admittance to the candidates based on the merit list. Authorities will publish a merit list for all candidates on the university’s official website. To view the merit list, aspirants must visit the university’s official website. Candidates should check the university’s official portal for the merit list.
Candidates must click the specific link and complete the registration form to participate in the counseling round. Following that, candidates must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage. Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the candidates’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.