The Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Admittance 2022 Counseling will be held on 3rd August 2022. The Medical Authority of the Government of Manipur is the ability to conduct authority in charge of organising the admission process for qualified applicants. Every year, the admission process would be held to provide admittance to qualified persons for B.Sc. Nursing courses are available in a variety of private and governmental nursing organisations throughout the state of Manipur.
Applicants who wish to participate in the entrance examination are advised to visit the university’s website to obtain full information about the entrance examination performed by the officials responsible. However, the officials will admit qualified applicants depending on the results of the admissions test.
Students who wish to enrol in B.Sc. Nursing courses in Manipur should complete the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form. In this article, we will show you how to fill out the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form and provide you with information such as eligibility, key dates, documentation required, and so on.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling will be held on 3rd August 2022. The Counseling will be held at Institute.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
The table below includes important information about significant events and dates for the people applying’ for reference.
|Availability of application forms for the applicants
||6th June 2022|
|Submission date of the application form||20th June 2022|
|The duly filled application form can be submitted until||20th June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card
||24th to 30th June 2022|
|Entrance exam||3rd July 2022|
|Commencement of a counseling session||3rd August 2022|
|Commencement of the admission process||To be announced|
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application form
The Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form is now available. Students are advised to install an application form to fill out the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is like Offline mode. Students must upload their certificate and latest images when completing the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form.
Students should register with a Gmail account and mobile number in order to receive all updated information at their fingertips. Students must ensure that all mandatory fields are filled out when completing the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form to avoid refusal. Applicants should carefully fill out the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form since there is no way of changing the facility.
Applicants must ensure that the information on the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form matches the information on their 10th and 12th school mark sheets.
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the application fee is provided:
- The candidates must pay a Rs 500/- application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay the application fee prior to purchasing the application form.
- Applicants must make the payment in cash at the designated location.
- Candidates should be aware that the application fee is neither refundable nor adaptable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Manipur B.sc Nursing official website.
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- To register and receive updates, enter a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Log in using the valid login details from the link sent to your email address.
- Enter all of your personal information and qualifications.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form because if there are any errors, you will not be able to update it.
- Move ahead to pay a small fee based on your OBC or SC/ST status.
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Qualifications in detail. Before filling out the registration form, students should be aware of the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Requirements. If students do not meet the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Requirements, their Manipur B.Sc. The nursing 2022 Registration form will be rejected.
- The trainee should be an Indian citizen, and only he or she will be done admit.
- Admission to Manipur B.Sc. Nursing courses are open to both men and women.
- Students must have completed their 12th grade from any board.
- Students should have managed to pass the qualification exams in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Students from the broad class must have a minimal level of 50% in their 12th examination. Students from the scheduled caste must have a minimum of 45 per cent in their 12th grade.
- Students must be at least 17 years old and no older than 24 years old as of December 31, 2022.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
- Only the open and paper-based entrance exam will be held in offline mode by the officials responsible.
- Officials will ask objective-type questions on the entry exam written test.
- However, only the admissions test written exam will be released in English by the officials responsible.
- The applicants would be given a time limit to complete the paper and will not be given any additional time.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card would then be accessible on the university portal for applicants’ reference. Applicants must go to the website, download the admit card, and make several copies of it. Admit cards must be presented at the time of the entrance exam. It should be kept secure until the entrance examination.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Result
Official institutions will post the results on the university portal. Applicants must check the results on the university portal. Admission to the organisation will be granted based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the admissions test.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counseling
Admission will be granted to qualified applicants based on the results of the admissions test. That is, applicants will be admitted to the institutional basis on performance in the entrance test. So, in the counselling sessions, authoritative officials will call nominated candidates who scored well in the admissions test for counselling, and approved officials will admit the applicants.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.