The dates for Mizoram University B.Ed Admissions 2022 will be announced by Mizoram University (MU), Aizawl. This is a Common Entrance Examination that will be used to select candidates for admission to B. Ed (2 years) Regular programs for the academic year 2022.
Mizoram University’s School of Education and Humanities (SEH) was established in 2001 with the establishment of Mizoram University. Applicants who intend to enroll in the course must complete the Registration Form before the deadline.
In this post, we’ll go over all you need to know about Mizoram University’s B.Ed 2022 program, including the registration form, fees, key dates, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, exam syllabus, hall ticket, answer key, result, and selection process.
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants, the vital information on the significant events and dates has been specified in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submit Application form||4th week of September 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Application form
Applicants must download the Registration Form and curriculum from the university portal. Applicants should begin filling out the Registration Form as soon as they have followed the instructions in the brochure.
Applicants must provide various important elements in the Registration Form, such as personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
Application fee for Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022
The following are the registration charges for each category:
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants can first visit Mizoram University’s official website (https://mzu.edu.in/).
- Applicants must click on the notifications link on the website and register.
- In the needed field, applicants should fill in all required facts such as their name, date of birth, and other information.
- They must upload their thumb impression, signature, and photographs, as well as any other relevant papers, to the registration form in the approved manner.
- Following that, they must pay the registration fee and review the registration form before submitting it.
- They must fill up and submit the application form, as well as take a printout of the completed application and mail it to the registered address.
Document required for Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Card
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those who intend to fill out the Mizoram University B.Ed Admission application form should first check their eligibility conditions, which are listed below.
- Age Limit: There is no higher age limit for applying.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in +2 subjects.
- Required Grades: They must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 55 percent.
- Relaxation: Applicants from the reserved category applicants must have received at least 50% of the total marks.
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Admit Card
The legal authorities will make the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet. The admit card is a vital document that contains all of the major examination facts as well as the applicants’ personally identifiable information, such as their name, exam time, exam day, exam time, date of birth, and exam center.
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Result
The results will only be available to applicants through the use of the internet. Mizoram University’s B.Ed admissions results will be released in the second week of June. Following the notification of the results, the criteria for selecting students will be based on the results of the admission examination and the results of the Entrance Test.
Following the announcement of the results, a Rank List is created, and students are admitted to university depending on their ranking. The results will be published on the university’s official website.
Mizoram University B.Ed Admission 2022 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice along with their chosen options and have the choices filled up during the counseling stage.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university portal after the counseling round is completed. After the seats are assigned, the applicants must go to the allotted college with all relevant documentation and certifications.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.