The NEET UG 2024 Registration Form will be available on March 2024. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is also known as the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, and it is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The NEET-UG is a national-level entrance examination via which students can gain admission to various undergraduate medical and dentistry programs depending on their performance in the NEET UG Examination. Applicants must achieve qualified marks in the NEET UG Examination.
Throughout the cities, there are numerous medical and dentistry colleges that accept individuals for undergraduate degrees. Applicants will obtain full information about NEET-UG from this page, which contains the NEET UG Registration Form, Application Dates, The Procedure to Fill out the Registration Form, and so on.
NEET 2023 Application will be released soon. Scroll below to check the details
Applicants should review the crucial dates for the NEET-UG registration form, which are listed in the table below.
|Application form||March 2024|
|Submission of Application Form||April 2024|
|Application Correction||April 2024|
|Announcement of City Examination||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 2024|
|Result||To be announced|
NEET 2024 Application form
The NEET 2024 Registration Form has been available online to applicants. The NEET 2024 Registration Form has been updated by the official authorities in November 2021. To obtain the NEET 2024 Registration Form, aspirants must visit the NTA’s official website.
The applicants would need to register on the official website. Applicants will be required to input information such as their name, mobile number, email address, and other details throughout the registration process. Following that, aspirants must begin filling out the Registration Form. Applicants must refer to their educational records when filling out the NEET 2024 Registration Form.
The NEET 2024 registration fee can be paid both online and offline. It will be possible to pay online using a debit/credit card or a net banking option. Fee payments would be possible offline through the SBI E-challan feature at any nearby SBI branch.
|General / OBC category||Rs.1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.750|
Here are the steps to fill out the form
- First and foremost, aspirants must go to the NEET-UG official website.
- Applicants must go to the official website and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Applicants must carefully read all of the guidelines before clicking on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET” (UG).
- Following that, the registration form will be made available to applicants on the official website.
- They must complete the registration form with primary personnel, guardian, contact, academic, exam center, and other essential information.
- The enrollment number will be produced when you fill in the details.
- Following that, applicants must go to the “Upload Photo/Signature” area.
- Applicants must upload scanned images in the format specified.
- After you’ve uploaded the scanned photographs, press the “Next” button.
- They must select a fee payment choice and a payment mode.
- Enter your payment information and pay the application cost.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the registration form after completing the money payment.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Graduation Marks card
- PG Marks Card
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate
NEET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the following part for detailed information on NEET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be 17 years old at the time of admission or before the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Foreign citizens must obtain confirmation of their eligibility requirements from the state’s respective Medical or Dental College.
- Only by self-declaration are J&K migrants eligible to apply for the 15% All India Quota.
- Applicants must have completed the 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualification Courses: Applicants must have completed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as obligatory subjects in class 12th.
- Students taking their 12th-grade examinations in 2024 are also eligible to apply for NEET.
NEET 2024 Exam Pattern
- Paper Method: The NEET 2024 Entrance Exam will be administered in unconnected mode (Pen paper-based test).
- Exam Languages: The paper will be available in English, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- Exam Length: The exam will last three hours (180 Minutes).
- Question Types: The paper will include target-type questions.
- Number of Questions: The exam paper will contain a total of 180 questions.
- Total Marks: The paper will be worth 720 points.
- Stamping Scheme: Each correct answer will receive +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: One point will be deducted for each incorrect response.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) has been provided in the NEET 2024 Syllabus. The curriculum will be based on the science stream of the Standard 12th test.
NEET 2024 Admit Card
Applicants who wish to learn more about the NEET 2024 Admit Card can do so by reading the information provided in this section. In April 2024, applicants will be able to download their Admit Card. The NTA’s official organizing officials will be responsible for providing the Admit Card to applicants taking the entrance exam.
Applicants should also print a copy of the downloaded Admit Card. The Admit Card, along with a valid government ID proof, is one of the required documents to be brought at the time of the admission exam.
The applicant’s Admit Card will give useful information such as the exam date, reporting time, the address of the center, the duration of the exam, the applicant’s name, roll number, date of birth, and so on. Applicants are advised to keep the Admit Card safely for future reference.
NEET 2024 Result
The NTA’s official organizations will release the NEET 2024 Results of the entrance exam in June 2024. The applicants will be able to learn more about the Results in the part below. The Results will be released online on the university portal for applicants’ information.
Applicants who wish to view the Results must go to the official website and log in using the credentials that were generated upon registration, which are the registration number and roll number. The applicants are instructed to obtain the Results from the university portal and print a copy for future reference.
NEET 2024 Merit List
The fundamental information about the NEET 2024 Merit List is provided below in this section for the applicants’ convenience. Following the announcement of the Results, the university’s official institutions will release a NEET 2024 Merit List.
The official authorities will prepare the Merit List based on instructions from the MCI (Medical Council of India), DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services), and DCI (Dental Council of India). The official authorities will create the Merit List for the 15% All India Quota.
NEET 2023 Counseling
We have included some vital information about the NEET 2024 Counseling Session in the part below for the reference of the nominated applicants. The NTA’s official authority will hold the Counseling Session online. The applicants would be required to attend the Counseling Session in June 2024.
Applicants whose names appear on the official authority’s merit list must register for the online Counseling Session if they have passed the NEET 2024 cut-off. Applicants will be assigned seats in the Counseling Session based on their entrance exam scores.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.