The candidates took the NERIE B.Ed Common Entrance Examination at the North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE), Umiam, Shillong. Applicants who desire to teach at the secondary and senior secondary levels and want to enrol in a two-year Bachelor of Education (BEd) program at this institute can apply for this exam.
Applicants may appear in this test based on qualifications, and many applicants may appear in this examination each year, which will be held in the fourth week of July 2023.
Applicants will gain complete information about NERIE B.Ed Admission from this information, which contains registration form dates, eligibility requirements, and the procedures for filling out the registration form.
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, significant information about important events and dates should be mentioned in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||1st week of September 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application form||4th week of September 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus. Applicants must begin filling out the Registration Form after reading the instructions in the brochure.
The Registration Form requires applicants to enter personally identifiable information, academic information, course-related information, personal and family details, and other information. Applicants must also submit scanned versions of their pictures and signatures in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
Application fee for NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023
Applicants have the option of paying their registration fee online.
- General Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 500/-
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Applicants must first visit the North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE), Umiam, Shillong, official website (http://nerie.nic.in/).
- Applicants must go to the webpage and click on the link for the Registration Form.
- They should be needed to fill out the registration information in the required section, after which they will be given login information.
- Applicants can fill out the registration form with all of the correct and complete information by using their login credentials.
- They must upload scanned copies of required papers, such as pictures and signatures, in the format specified.
- Following that, applicants must pay the registration fee and submit their registration form.
- They should be required to print the registration form after submitting it for future use.
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Checking the minimum qualifications is a vital step for individuals who are planning to apply for the NERIE B.Ed Common Entrance Exams by filling out a registration form and learning more about the qualifications.
- Age Limit: No age restriction
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Science/in Bachelor’s Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science or Mathematics, or Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities/Commerce are required qualifications.
- Required Grades: They must have received a minimum of 50% in their graduating or postgraduate studies.
- Relaxation: SC/ST/PWD applicants receive a 5% mark reduction.
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available to the public via the internet by the appropriate authorities. Applicants must go to the university’s official website to get an admit card. The Hall Ticket will be published on July 10th, 2023. It is recommended that you download the Hall Tickets from the website. In addition, applicants should make multiple copies of their hall tickets and keep them safe. It’s an important document that needs to be brought to the exam.
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results over the website. On the university’s website, officials will make a formal notification of the results. Applicants must go to the university’s website and provide their roll number and birth date. They are required to verify the results using details.
The outcome will be announced in the first week of August 2023. It’s a good idea to save the outcome and make a copy of it. Officials would award admission to applicants based on the results.
NERIE B.Ed Admission 2023 Counselling
Applicants must click the specific link and complete the registration form in order to participate in the counseling round. Following that, applicants must select a choice together with their chosen selections and fill out the choices during the counseling phase.
Applicants must download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website after the counseling round is completed. When the applicants’ seats are chosen, they must visit the assigned college with all necessary pamphlets and certificates.
If you have any suggestions related to this article then you can leave your suggestion below in the comment box.