Registration Form from NIMHANS Nursing 2023 (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences) has been Released on 22nd February 2023. NIMHANS releases the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Registration Form annually.
All applicants who take the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 exam will be entitled to enroll in any nursing school. The applicant can enroll in any private or public college in Karnataka, but only in Karnataka.
All applicants who wish to pursue a career in nursing must complete the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Application Form in order to be considered for admission. This article will provide applicants with information on the registration form, eligibility, Important Dates, and the documents required, among other things.
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided below.
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
For the applicants, important data on the significant events and dates have been provided in the table below.
|Release of advertisement||22nd February 2023|
|Online Applications start||22nd February 2023|
|Online Applications end||23rd March 2023|
|Exam Date||29th & 30th April 2023|
|Date of Announcement of results for Ph.D. Courses||2nd May 2023|
|Date of Interview & Admission for Ph.D Programs||3rd May 2023|
|Date of Announcement of results for other than Ph.D. Courses||10th May 2023|
|Date of Admission||22nd May 2023|
|Date of Commencement of course||1st July 2023|
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Application form
The registration form for NIMHANS Nursing Entrance 2023 has been Released on 22nd February 2023. Applicants must go to the university’s official website and download the Registration Form and prospectus.
In the Registration Form, applicants must give identifying information, exam results, course-related details, communication and parental details, and other details, among other things.
For applicants’ convenience, the following information on the registration fees is provided:
- Because paying the registration fees is an important element of the application procedure, applicants are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- It is advised that applicants obtain information regarding the registration fee by visiting the university’s official website.
- Applicants must obtain a copy of the payment validation receipt that the system will issue.
- For the M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing Course, the application fee is Rs.1500 for general candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ST candidates. The fee for all other courses is Rs.1000 per course for general applicants and Rs.750 per course for SC/ST applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, we must go to the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Registration Form official website (nimhans.ac.in.)
- We must now sign in to the portal using NIMHANS.
- Then we have to complete all of the fields that have been presented.
- In order to enroll a user on their website and get an OTP, the applicant will need an email address and a contact number.
- The applicant must upload all of his or her personal data and certificates after signing in.
- A printed photograph and a computerized signature must be uploaded by the candidate, and both photos must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The applicant should double-check all of the information entered into the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Registration Form.
- In the future, the details on which fields to fill out and upload will not be changed or amended.
- According to his category, the applicant shall proceed with the field process.
- After completing the procedure, the applicant should print the registration confirmation paper.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Selection Criteria for NIMHANS Nursing 2023 are detailed below. Before beginning to apply, all applicants should be aware of the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen in order to be considered for admission.
- Every student must be 17 years old by December 31, 2023 to be eligible for the NIMHANS Nursing 2023 Application Form.
- The applicant must finish English-medium physics, chemistry, and biology topics with an individual average of at least 55 percent.
- In order to be admitted to BSC nursing, an applicant must pass the English paper in 12th grade.
- As of December 31, 2023, applicants must be at least 17 years old and no more than 27 years old.
- All applicants must complete and submit a health screening form.
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Admit Card
The NIMHANS Nursing 2023 admit card will be available soon. The admit card or hall ticket will be released to the public through the internet by the official institutions. Those who correctly enroll for the entrance exam before the date and pay the full amount will receive the NIMHANS 2023 Admit Card.
It is recommended that you download the Hall Ticket from the website. Applicants are advised to create several copies of their admission card and keep them safe. It’s an important document that needs to be taken to the exam.
NIMHANS Nursing Admission 2023 Result
Applicants will only be able to access the results over the internet. Authorities will publish the results on the university portal.
Applicants have to go to the university’s website and provide their registration number and personal details. They are required to verify the results using details. It’s a good option to save and duplicate the output.
If you have any suggestions about this article, then you can leave your suggestions in the comment box.