Applications for the NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 program would then soon be available. The Dadar and Nagar Haveli State Council of Educational Research and Training will make the NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Registration Form available.
Students will be allowed to apply for this exam at all of the Dadar and Nagar Haveli schools if they complete the NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Application Form. SCERT, Dadar, and Nagar Haveli, representatives of the state, are in charge of administering this exam.
The Dadar and Nagar Haveli NMMS Registration Form must be completed by students who want to be admitted to NMMS in Dadar and Nagar Haveli. We will assist the student in filling out the Dadar and Nagar Haveli Registration Form, as well as any necessary documentation, in this article.
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about significant events and dates for the applicants.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Application form
The applicant must register on the available at the official website by providing some basic information. The applicant must download the Application Form from the university portal, meet the qualifying criteria, and review all of the details related to the application submission instructions listed on the online webpage.
Applicants must enter the necessary details in the Registration Form using the education level documents. The applicant should enter all of the details in the Registration Form correctly and completely since they will be used by the authority in the future.
- Applicants from the general class must pay Rs 100/- as registration fees for the admissions test.
- In addition, applicants who fall into a reserved category, such as SC/ST, must pay Rs 70/- as registration fees for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- There is no refund for the application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Dadar and Nagar Haveli NMMS websites (https://dnh.gov.in/).
- Then, on the home page, look for the NMMS link.
- Then, complete the NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli Registration Form with all of your information.
- After completing the form, you must upload the required document for the NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Registration Form.
- Don’t make a mistake when filling out the registration form because you won’t be able to change it.
- After completing the form, you must pay a fee for the registration form.
- The application form should then be printed for future reference.
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the qualifying criteria is provided:
- Only applicants in class VIII in the current academic year from a government or aided high or municipal school in Dadar or Nagar Haveli are eligible.
- In order to apply, you must have managed to score more than 55 percent in the previous VII exam (minimum 50 percent in the case of the reserved category).
- The yearly salary from all sources should not exceed Rs 1,50,000 per year.
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will consist of 90 questions worth 90 points.
- The applicant must complete the question paper in 90 minutes using an OMR sheet and a black or blue ball pen.
- A multiple-choice question will be included in the exam paper.
- The written examination will not have negative markings for incorrect answers, and each correct answer will receive one mark.
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 will be available in the second week of October 2022. It is critical that applicants obtain their admit cards for the entrance exam online from the university portal.
The admit cards of eligible applicants will be made available by the official authorities once they have effectively filed the Application Form and application fee and have enrolled for the admissions test.
Applicants will be able to access their admit cards online through the official university website. Applicants must use their login credentials to view and download their admit cards. The hall ticket must be brought to the admissions test because it is required.
NMMS Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2022 Result
Once the admission test has been successfully completed, the official authorities will release the exam results. Applicants must visit the institution’s official website to obtain complete information about the results announcement. The official authorities will post the complete results on the university portal.
To download the results from the official homepage, applicants must enter their roll number and birth date. However, applicants must double-check all information about the scholarship’s future progress because the official authority would then update the data on the official website. Applicants should download the results from the website and save multiple copies.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.