The NMMS Haryana 2022 Registration Form has been published, and all students applying for this exam will find all of the information they need in this article. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana, administers the NMMS Haryana exam.
Students who want to apply for NMMS and live in Haryana must fill out the NMMS Haryana Application.
Students will learn everything they need to know about applying to NMMS Haryana. The student will receive information about the NMMS Haryana, such as eligibility requirements, key dates, and the documents needed to fill out the NMMS Haryana application form.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Answer key has been Released. Scroll below for the Link.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Notification has been Released on 25th August 2022. Click Here to Check Notice.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Important Dates
The NMMS Haryana Registration Form contains all of the dates that you require. The dates for NMMS Haryana can be found in the table below.
|Release Date of Online Application||25th August 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||4th October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||11th November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||20th November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||22nd November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||1st December 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||December 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||December 2022|
NMMS Haryana 2022 Application form
The NMMS Haryana Registration Form has been made available on 25th August 2022. The NMMS Haryana Registration Form is available until 4th October 2022. The NMMS Haryana Registration Form will only be available online.
All students are asked to ensure that there are no other options for filling out the registration form for NMMS Haryana, such as the offline mode. For the NMMS Haryana 2022 Application Form, the student must upload a digital signature and a recent photograph. When having to fill out the NMMS Haryana Registration Form, students should make sure to fill in all of the specifics.
It is recommended that you fill out the NMMS Haryana Registration Form details exactly as they appear on your 7th-grade mark sheet. This will reduce the likelihood of your application being rejected. If the student wishes to register, they will need to provide their mobile phone number as well as an email address.
- The fee will not be refunded to the applicant under any circumstances.
- The registration fee for NMMS Haryana 2022 is non-transferable.
- The registration fee for NMMS Haryana 2022 is Rs. 200/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the NMMS Haryana official website (https://scertharyana.gov.in/).
- Click on Candidate login, followed by signup/register.
- Enter a valid e – mail account as it appears on the seventh-grade sheet/mobile number/captcha.
- Create the user, and the details will be sent to your mobile phone/email address.
- Enter one-time-password.
- Log in using the above-mentioned valid username and password.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Upload only the valid Digital image Passport size Photograph in the specified format (JPG/JPEG).
- Once everything is completed, the student must pay the registration form fees.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility criteria is provided:
- Instructional requirements: Only applicants in the VIII grade from a recognized school are eligible for the admissions test.
- However, in trying to look for the qualifying examination, the candidate’s parents’ annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs 1,50,000 per year.
- To be eligible for the academic, applicants must have obtained a minimum of 55% in the VII class (or 50% in the case of applicants from the reserved categories).
NMMS Haryana 2022 Exam Pattern
- Question Paper Languages: Hindi and English
- Exam mode: OMR sheet in offline mode.
- The exam does not include any negative marking.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Admit Card
The hall ticket must be released on the official website and several copies must be obtained from the authority. The hall ticket is a vital document for applicants that must be presented at the time of entry.
As a result, applicants are advised to bring their admit card with them as it is a required document. All instructions for the admissions test will be printed on the applicant’s hall ticket.
Click Here to Check Answer Key.
NMMS Haryana 2022 Result
After the entrance exam, applicants would be able to view their results online at the university portal. The available at official institutions will announce the results within a few weeks of the entrance exam’s completion date.
The official institutions will admit eligible candidates to the organization based on their performance in the entrance exam results. The university’s official website will be updated with all of the specifics of the subsequent entrance examination for the applicants’ convenience.
एनएमएमएस हरियाणा 2022 हिंदी में
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.