The Madhya Pradesh National Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) 2022 is a premier event held annually for class VIII applicants in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
To classify talented candidates in the economically disadvantaged group and develop their talents, the NCERT, New Delhi, is the ability to conduct authority for the NMMS admissions test. The official institutions will award 100 000 rupees in scholarships to applicants whose families’ yearly salary is less than Rs 150,000.
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must complete and submit the online application form provided by the university and show up for the entrance exam administered by the SCERT. The complete notice and details about the NMMS entrance will be updated on the university portal by the SCERT, Madhya Pradesh, official institutions.
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Important Dates
For the applicants’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the table below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Application form
Beginning in January 2023, applications for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh will be accepted. By March 2023, the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form will be closed.
The NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Registration Form will only be made available online, and students must complete the entire form. Students are advised that the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form is only available in offline mode.
The student must upload both a photocopy of their signature and a picture when completing the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form.
- To pay the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Fee, you can use UPI, Wallet Pay, Net Baking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards.
- There is a provision to receive your NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Application Fee back after you have compensated the fees.
- The student must make the payment for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022, which has not yet been set but will undoubtedly be updated soon.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- Go to the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form website (https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/) first.
- After that, you must register your NMMS Madhya Pradesh application.
- Then, fill out the form completely with your information to avoid making any errors when completing the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form.
- Then, you must upload your supporting documentation to the NMMS Madhya Pradesh Registration Form website.
- Finally, you must make the payment for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh.
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the Eligibility Criteria:
- To take the admission test, one must be enrolled in the eighth grade at a reputable local or government-funded institution.
- In order to sit for the exam, applicants from the reserved category had to earn at least 50% of the possible points in the seventh grade, while applicants from the general category needed at least 55%.
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must take the following two entrance exams in the offline mode:
- Part 1: 90 questions for 90 marks on the MAT (General Mental Ability Test).
- Part 2: 90 SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) questions worth 90 points.
- For a total of 90 marks, applicants must appear in 90 questions, which must be completed in OMR sheets in 90 minutes.
- In the entrance exam, candidates must answer MCQ-style objective questions with no negative markings.
- Additionally, applicants will receive one mark for each accurate response.
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Admit Card
The first week of October 2022 will see the release of the NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Admit Card. The admit card, which will be made available online via the university portal by the relevant authority, is required for the entrance exam. The admit cards of the applicants will be made available on the university portal by the official authorities, as was already discussed.
The admit card can be obtained from the university portal using the login information—the application number and password—that were generated during registration. Additionally, candidates must print several copies of their admit cards after downloading them from the university portal.
NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Result
After a few days from the date the admission test is finished, the official institutions will make the applicants’ results available online on the university portal for their reference. The candidates who successfully took the admission test are instructed to access the results from the university portal using their roll number and birthdate.
It is advised that applicants go to the university portal to obtain the entrance exam results, download them from there, and make copies of them.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.