The NMMS Odisha 2022 Registration Form will be made available soon. Odisha NMMS stands for Odisha National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The NMMS is divided into 30 districts with the goal of providing scholarships to qualified applicants each year. Every year, the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarships 2022-2023 are offered in a single stage.
The official institutions of the Odisha SCERT will be accountable for setting up the complete alert and details about the Odisha NMMS 2022 on the university portal in online mode for the candidates’ reference.
However, candidates can refer to the details listed below for more information about Odisha NMMS 2022, such as qualifying criteria, the application procedure, paper pattern, and so on.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about significant events and dates for the candidates’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Odisha 2022 Application form
The NMMS 2022 Application Form will be available soon. Only the approved institutions will release the registration form for candidates who would like to apply for the test online. Applicants should review the information on the university portal regarding the enrollment criteria and entry exam commands.
Following that, applicants must begin filling out the registration form by having to register on the university’s official website. Following the registration process, applicants must install the application form from the university portal.
There is no registration fee for the admissions test for applicants. As a result, there is no registration fee for the entrance exam.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the NMMS Odisha 2022 official website (https://www.ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/).
- Select the Applicant to whom you want to apply.
- Enter the correct Details, Name, and Phone Number.
- Generate the user, and the information will be sent to your mobile phone or email address.
- Enter the OTP that you received via email or text message.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Publish only the valid Scanned Photo in the specified format (JPG/JPEG).
- Upload any required documents, such as the 7th mark sheet / Category credential.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Photocopy of the application login screen once the fee has been paid.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility rules is provided:
- However, one should have completed VII and be taking VIII this year in any Odisha state government/government-aided/urban local body school.
- Applicants from the general class must have received at least 55% on the qualifying exam.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants from the reserved categories must have received more than 50% on the written test.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Exam Pattern
- The MAT paper will consist of 90 questions.
- The entrance exam will consist of MCQ-style objective questions.
- Applicants must finish the entire written test in 90 minutes.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Admit Card
The NMMS Odisha 2022 Admit Card will be available on December 2022. It is essential that applicants bring their admit cards with them when taking the entrance exam. The TE and SCERT will be in charge of preparing to admit cards for applicants taking the entrance exam.
However, the available at the official institutions will be able to update the applicants’ admit cards in the official portal on the university portal for the candidates’ reference. As a result, applicants are advised to visit the institution’s website in order to obtain their hall ticket.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Result
The available at official authority will be able to update the merit list of applicants online on the university portal, including the results.
In order to obtain the result of the admissions test, applicants must go to the university portal. Applicants must download the results from the webpage and print them after reviewing the results on the website.
NMMS Odisha 2022 Selection Procedure
Applicants with higher exam scores will be admitted to the university by the school’s official authorities. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants from the broad class must have received more than 40% on each individual paper in the entrance exam.
In the case of scheduled caste applicants, each paper of the exam must have received more than 32%. The applicants will be admitted based on the merit list established by the official authority.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.