The application for NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 will be released soon. All notices and information regarding the Tamil Nadu NMMS exam will be made available on the university’s official website by the appropriate authorities, the Directorate of Government Examination Tamil Nadu.
The authority holds an admission test under the Tamil Nadu National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme in order to award scholarships to qualified candidates enrolled in class VIII this academic year. The admission exam will be conducted all at once in March 2023.
For more information on the Tamil Nadu NMMS exam, including the application procedure, eligibility requirements, event dates, paper pattern, hall ticket, result, and other details, applicants can refer to the information we have provided below in this article.
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Important Dates
For the candidates’ reference, the important details regarding the significant occasions and dates are listed in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Application form
In January 2023, the NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Registration Form will be made available. The last week of January 2023 is the deadline for submitting an application. The registration form, which will be released online on the university portal, must be filled out and submitted if the applicant wishes to sit for the entrance test.
The registration form will be made available to applicants in an online format on the university portal by the officials responsible. The available official website contains important instructions regarding the application process as well as the eligibility requirements established by the authority.
For the applicant’s convenience, the university online institutions will update all pertinent information regarding the admissions test application fee online at the institution’s official website. Therefore, applicants are advised to visit the university’s online website to learn more about the application fee.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- We must first go to the NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Application Form’s official web page (https://www.dge.tn.gov.in/).
- We must now register and log in to the portal.
- Then, we must enter all of the specified information.
- Every detail should match the seventh-grade mark sheet.
- An email address and a mobile number that can obtain an OTP from the website are required for the candidate to create the user.
- The applicant must extract all the personal information and credentials after logging in.
- Both the candidate’s scanned photo and digital signature must be uploaded, and both files must only be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The specifics of which field you fill out and submit cannot be altered or modified later.
- The applicant is required to pay the registration fee to the portal once the process is complete.
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ reference, the following is a list of key details pertaining to the eligibility requirements:
- Only VIII exam candidates who are enrolled in a high school in Tamil Nadu that is government- or aided-run are eligible.
- The individual’s parents cannot earn more than Rs 1,50,000 per year total from all sources.
- If one is in a general category, they must receive at least 55% of the possible points; if they are in the reserved category, they must receive at least 50%.
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Exam Pattern
- On the OMR sheet, candidates must appear with 90 questions totaling 90 marks.
- In both papers, applicants must answer questions of the Objective type.
- No points are deducted for incorrect responses.
- In the exam, each accurate response will be worth one mark.
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Admit Card
The third week of November 2022 will see the release of the NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Admit Card. A few days prior to the start date of the entrance exam, the official institutions will post the admit cards of the candidates in an online format on the university portal.
However, the hall ticket needs to be uploaded from the university portal. The admit card must be copied by the applicants for future use. The applicants can download the admit card from the website using the application id and password produced at the time of enrollment. At the time of entry, it should be carried.
NMMS Tamil Nadu 2022 Result
Candidates must use their roll number and name to access the result online from the university portal. Those who took the entrance exam and received higher marks are qualified to receive a scholarship from the appropriate authority.
Additionally, applicants are advised to review all of the information on the official website pertaining to how the scholarship will be administered moving forward. The university’s official website will also list the entrance exam cut-off scores, according to the officials responsible.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.