Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form will be released soon, and all candidates studying for this exam will find all of the information they need in this article. The State Council of Educational Research and Training administers the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 exams.
Students who want to pursue a career in the National Talent Search Examination and study in NTSE must take the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 exam. Students in the 10th grade from any school in Andaman and Nicobar are eligible to take this exam; however, they must complete the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form.
The students will learn everything they need to know about the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 application. The student will receive information about the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023, such as the requirements listed, key dates, and the documents required for filling out the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 application form.
NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Islands 2023 Important Dates
The link below includes valuable information about significant events and dates for the applicants’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Islands 2023 Application form
The Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form will be available very soon for 2023. The Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form can be submitted more than two weeks after the start date of 2023.
The Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form will only be available online. All students are asked to ensure that there are no other options for filling out the application form for Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023, such as the offline mode.
For the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form, students must upload their digital certificate and a recent photograph. Students should ensure that they fill out all of the details on the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Registration Form.
- The fee will not be paid back to the applicant under any circumstances.
- The application fee for the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 is non-transferable.
- Applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- to apply for the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First, go to the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 official website (https://www.andaman.gov.in/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by signup/register.
- Create the user, and the details will be sent to your mobile phone/email address.
- Enter the OTP that you received via email or text message.
- Log in using the above-mentioned link and a valid username and password.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Nursing courses should be chosen.
- Upload only the valid Digitized Signature and Picture in the desired format (JPG/JPEG).
- Once everything is completed, the student must pay the registration form fees.
NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Islands 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Get all the information about the Andaman and Nicobar NTSE 2023 Entry Requirements right here.
- The student needs to be an Indian citizen, and only he is going to be admitted.
- Admission to Andaman and Nicobar NTSE courses is open to both men and women.
- The student should have completed 10th grade from a recognized board.
- Students from the general class must obtain a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination, while students from the SC/ST cast must obtain a minimum of 45%.
- As of December 31, 2023, students must be at least 17 years old and no older than 27 years old.
NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Islands 2023 Exam Pattern
- Applicants are given two hours to complete the paper.
- In the exam, candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct response, with no negative markings for incorrect responses.
- Please visit the available official site for more details on the syllabus by subject.
NTSE Andaman and Nicobar Islands 2023 Result
The official institution will post the results on the university portal for the applicants’ convenience. Applicants must use their roll number and birth date to obtain results from the university portal. The admissions test results should be obtained from the university portal.
After downloading the results from the website, applicants must have made copies of them. Applicants should consult the university’s official website for complete information on the admissions process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.