For SSC candidates, the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will administer the NTSE (National Talent Search Examination). The NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) will also conduct the NTSE 2023’s second stage.
Daman and Diu NTSE 2023 is the name of the annual entrance exam held in the state of Daman and Diu. The Daman and Diu NTSE is a two-stage national / state level admission test.
The SCERT will post full information and notifications about the entrance exam on the university portal for candidates’ convenience. Applicants can, however, refer to the relevant provided below in this article to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entrance exam.
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Important Dates
Important information regarding significant events and dates is provided below for the candidates’ convenience.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Application form
The NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Registration Form would be available in August. In September 2023, the NTSE Daman and Diu Registration Form will be available. It is critical that aspirants fill out and submit the application form in order to appear for the intake process.
Applicants must first check the official site and register themself before filling out the registration form. Once the enrollment process is complete, applicants must install the application form from the official website. Applicants must begin filling out the registration form after downloading it.
- The applicant from the general or OBC category must pay Rs 75/- as registration fees for the admissions test.
- Applicants from the scheduled caste must also pay a registration fee of Rs 55/- for the admissions test.
- Once paid, the registration fee is refundable.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, we must go to the official web page (https://daman.nic.in/) of the NTSE Daman and Diu Application Form.
- Now we must enter the portal by signing up for NTSE Daman and Diu on the website.
- Then we must enter all of the information that has been provided.
- All of the details should be equivalent to the 10th-grade mark sheet.
- To start creating the user, the applicant will require an email address and a mobile phone number in order to receive an OTP from their website.
- After logging in, the applicant must import all of their personal information and qualifications.
- The specifics of which field to fill out and submit cannot be altered or modified in the future.
- The applicant should continue with the field system based on his category.
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility rules is provided:
- To apply for the entrance examination, you must have finished the ninth grade at a recognized primary school.
- If you are in a general category, you must have a qualifying exam score of more than 60% in order to apply.
- In addition, applicants from the reserved categories must score more than 55 percent on the qualifying exam.
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Exam Pattern
- In the entrance exam, applicants must answer objective-type MCQ-type questions.
- The institutions will ask 100 questions for a total of 100 marks in the entrance exam.
- This means that each question on the admissions test will be worth one mark.
- Furthermore, there is no provision for negative marking in the admissions test.
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Admit Card
The NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Hall Ticket will be made available in the third week of October 2023. Only the official authorities would then publish the applicants’ admit cards in the online application. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must bring their admit card with people as it is a required document.
The admit card will also be accessible on the university portal for the candidates’ reference. The applicant cannot receive their admit card from the official authorities in any other way than online. However, candidates must log in with their application number and username to the webpage to download their admit card. Following the download of the hall ticket, applicants are required to keep a copy of it.
NTSE Daman and Diu 2023 Result
Only those applicants who performed well on the entrance exam will be admitted to the school. However, the official university institutions will make the applicants’ test results public once the admission test has been successfully completed. For the applicants’ convenience, the entrance exam results will be posted on the university’s official website.
The official institutions will also announce the entrance exam cut-off scores and the exam’s answer key along with the results. Those who took the entrance exam and achieved a score higher than the cut mark will be admitted to the school.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.