The registration form for the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 will be available soon. The Jammu and Kashmir State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana will release the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Registration Form.
Students who fill out the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Application Form will be considered for the NTSE.
To be admitted to the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022, students must complete the Haryana National Talent Search Exam 2022 Application Form. This article will provide you with information on the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Registration Form, qualifications, key dates, documentation required, and so on.
NTSE Haryana 2022 Important Dates
The table below contains important information about significant events and dates for the applicants’ relations.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NTSE Haryana 2022 Application form
The registration form for Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 will be available soon. Haryana National Talent Search Exam 2022 Application Form will be available after three weeks of November starting date.
Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 registration form will be made available online to the students. Students must ensure that there is no option to fill Haryana National Talent Search Exam 2022 Registration Form offline.
Students must upload scanned signatures and recent photographs when completing the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Application Form.
The enrollment fee for the admissions test has not been disclosed by the official authorities. However, we ask that applicants visit the university’s online website to learn more about the registration fees.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Registration Form website (https://scertharyana.gov.in/).
- Then you must register with your phone number and email address.
- Then log in and begin filling in your normal specifics, taking care not to make any mistakes because you’ll never be able to update it.
- Finally, you must pay the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Application Fee.
- After completing the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Registration form, download it.
NTSE Haryana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If students do not meet all of the Haryana National Talent Search Examination 2022 Qualifying Criteria, they will be rejected.
- Ethnic origin: The student should be an Indian citizen, and only he or she will be admitted.
- Gender: Haryana National Talent Search Examination training are open to both men and women.
- Students must have completed their tenth grade.
- Percentage: Students in the category must obtain a minimum of 50% in the board examinations. Students from the reserved category must score at least 45 percent on the qualifying examination.
- Age Requirement: Students must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2022.
NTSE Haryana 2022 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be solved in two hours.
- In the admissions test, applicants must take the MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) papers.
- In the entrance exam, officials will ask objective-type MCQ-type questions.
- In the entrance exam, applicants must answer 100 questions for a total of 100 points.
- In the entrance exam, the correct answer will be worth one point.
- However, there is no possibility in the exam for negative markings
NTSE Haryana 2022 Admit Card
Applicants must visit the university’s official website using the application number and password (login details) produced during registration. Applicants must remember to install the admit card from the website after trying to enter the necessary information. After having to download the hall ticket, applicants should keep several copies of it.
Applicants are encouraged to carry their hall ticket with them to the admissions test as it is a required document. However, the hall ticket is the applicants’ gate pass to appear in the admissions test and should be kept safely until the admission procedure is completed.
NTSE Haryana 2022 Result
The university’s official authorities will announce the results a few days after the entrance exam has been completed. To download the results from the official website, applicants must enter their roll number and name.
Applicants must save a copy of the available download result for future reference. Following that, applicants must keep the results safe until the admissions process begins. Applicants will find all information about the admissions process on the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.