The Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2022 Exam has already been rescheduled. The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh), will conduct an admissions test and will update all notices related to the entrance examination on the university portal for the candidates’ reference.
Himachal Pradesh Talent Search Exam, also known as HPNTSE / NTSE 2022, is the name of the admissions test. Every year, the examination was held for SSC candidates.
Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must complete and submit a registration form as well as meet the qualifying criteria established by the institution. And, for the applicants’ convenience, we have included all of the valuable information about the admissions test in this article.
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Important Dates
The table below includes valuable information about significant events and dates for the candidates’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Application Form
On October 2022, the NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Registration Form will be made available. The deadline for submitting an application form is November 2022. Applicants who wish to take the entrance exam must complete and submit an application form.
Applicants are directed to the university portal. Following that, applicants must register on the university portal. Following registration, applicants must review the qualifying criteria and all admission directions. Applicants must complete all of the specifics in the registration form using the education level documents.
- The entrance test registration fee for general category applicants is Rs 40/-.
- The exam registration fee for scheduled caste candidates is Rs 30/-.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- To begin, go to the Himachal Pradesh NTSE Application Form official website (https://himachalservices.nic.in/).
- Then, using your mobile number or email address, sign up for it.
- Then, sign in to your account and fill out the Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2022 application form.
- Make no mistakes even though you will not have the chance to transform it in the future.
- In the form, you will upload the image and the signed copy.
- Finally, you must pay the Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2022 Registration form fees, which are collected by the university.
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility rules is provided:
- Educational requirements: Applicants with a 9th or SSC from a recognised school are eligible to apply.
- Qualification marks: General category candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% on the board exams, while reserved category applicants must obtain a minimum of 55% on the entrance test.
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Exam Pattern
- The applicants would be given two hours to complete the paper.
- In the admissions test, both papers would then contain a total of 100 questions worth 100 points each.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- One mark for a correct answer.
- In the paper, there are no negative markings for wrong responses.
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Admit Card
However, the hall ticket is a vital document that must be presented during the admission exam and admittance procedure. However, candidates would be able to obtain their admit cards online through the university portal. Admit cards can be obtained from the university portal.
Applicants must take a printout of the completed application form after having to download the hall ticket. Following that, applicants must bring the admit card along with a photo ID to the admissions test. There really is no other way for applicants to obtain their admit cards other than online.
NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022 Result
To obtain the result from the university portal, applicants must enter their roll number and name. The outcome should be obtained from the university portal. Applicants must keep a copy of the results after downloading them. And the outcome should be kept safe until the entrance examination.
The official institutions will call eligible candidates for the next admission procedure based on their performance in the admissions test. As a result, all information about the subsequent enrollment process will be accessible on the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.