The NTSE Karnataka 2022 Registration Form will be made accessible in the near future. The National Level Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is an annual entrance exam held in the state of Karnataka known as Karnataka NTSE 2022.
However, the State dept Educational Research and Training is the formal authority in charge of organising the NTSE admission test at the state and national levels for applicants in order to identify and nurture students in class SSC.
The student intends to apply for and join NTSE as a career in Karnataka. They must apply for the Karnataka NTSE 2022 Registration Form, which will allow them to check their eligibility and gather all of the necessary documents for this course.
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Important Dates
The link below contains useful information about significant events and dates for the applicants.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for Submit the Application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of Fee||1st week of October 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2022|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2022|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last Date for the objection of Answer key||2nd week of November 2022|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2022|
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Application form
The NTSE Karnataka 2022 Registration Form is now available. Visit the institution’s official website to complete and submit the application and appear for the intake process. Before filling out and submitting the registration form, review all of the information available on the university portal regarding eligibility rules and application submission directions.
Fill out the application form completely and accurately, as all of the information will be used in the admissions process. Fill out the application form with the necessary information using the education level documents.
- There is no way to recover the fees once they have been paid.
- The registration fee for Karnataka NTSE 2022 is 500.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- The first step is to go to the Karnataka NTSE official site (https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/).
- When you get to the website, click on the application login, and then find the signup and enroll.
- For the first time, you must register in order to apply for the Karnataka NTSE 2022 Registration Form.
- Then you must register with your phone number and email address.
- After completing the registration, you must log in using your mobile device.
- Then, for verification, you must post your documents, such as your signing and digitized photo.
- Once all of the details have been entered, double-check them and make any necessary changes.
- Following that, you must pay the registration fee on the website.
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important information about the eligibility rules is provided:
- Country of origin: Only Indian citizens are qualified.
- Educational requirements: Successful completion of the ninth grade from a recognized school.
- Qualification marks: To be admitted, one must obtain a minimum of 50% on the entrance test.
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Exam Pattern
- In the MAT and SAT papers, a maximum of questions in a total of 100 marks each one will be asked.
- Candidates will be given a time limit of 120 minutes to complete the paper.
- Candidates will only be required to answer MCQ-style questions.
- In the admissions test, each right answer is worth one point.
- There are no negative marks on the paper.
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
Applicants who recently achieved the registration form and submitted it on time will be qualified to obtain the entrance exam. And the hall ticket by the appropriate authorities. Because the admit card is a vital document, applicants would be able to obtain it one week before the admissions test.
Applicants must collect their admit cards from the respective block education office (BEO) within the time frame specified. After receiving the hall tickets from the office, applicants must paste a passport-size picture on the hall ticket and bring it with them to the admissions test.
NTSE Karnataka 2022 Result
To obtain the results, go to the university portal and enter the roll number and date of birth. After adding the correct information on the website, the applicant must download the results from the university portal. After having to download the result from the webpage, keep a few copies of it until the time of enrollment.
The official institutions will admit candidates to the institution based on the marks obtained by the people applying in the admissions test. And such qualified applicants will find complete information about the entrance examination on the university portal.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.