The Lakshadweep National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2023-23 is a two-stage entrance test held each year for qualified persons. The state’s SCERT conducts the first phase of the admissions test in November 2023, while the NCERT conducts the second phase of the NTSE exam in July 2023.
The first level of the NTSE written test will be held at the state and local levels for applicants, and the second phase of the exam will be held on a national scale. The institution’s official website will be updated with all of the details and notifications regarding the admissions test for the applicants’ convenience.
However, all information about the Lakshadweep National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2023-24, including qualifying criteria, paper structure, admit card, results, online applications, and other information will be provided to candidates in this article.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Important Dates
For the applicant’s convenience, the necessary information regarding significant events and dates is provided in the link below.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Application form
The NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Application Form will be available in October 2023. The official institutions will only make the registration forms available online. It is critical that applicants complete and sends the application form, which will be accessible on the university’s homepage.
To fill out the registration form and sit for the admissions test, applicants must first go to the university portal and create a fresh Id and sign up themselves. When registering on the webpage, applicants must provide some basic information such as their name, birth date, telephone number, address, email account, and so on.
- The application fees for NTSE Lakshadweep can be paid online.
- The fee cannot be refunded to the applicant under any situation, and it is non-transferable.
- You must pay the NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Application Fee of Rs. 400/- for all applicants.
Here are steps to fill the form:
- First, go to the Telangana NTSE Lakshadweep Application’s online webpage (https://lakshadweep.gov.in/).
- Click on Applicant login, followed by Register.
- Enter a correct Email Address, Name, and Phone Number.
- Create the user, and you will receive updates to your mobile number/email address.
- In the link above, enter your valid user name and password.
- Then, to avoid confrontation with the State Council of Educational Research and Training, complete the application with the correct information.
- After filling out the form, the student must upload a picture to the registration form.
- You must take a copy of this procedure at the end in order to have evidence of the application.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following important info about the Qualifying Criteria is provided:
- Anyone who has finished 9th grade from a recognized school and is taking the SSC exam this year from a recognized state or central government school is able to sit for the NTSE exam.
- In order to take the NTSE exam, general category candidates must have at least 60% in their ninth grade.
- In the ninth grade, applicants from the scheduled caste must score more than 55%.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Exam Pattern
- The admission exam will be held in the institution’s offline mode for two hours only.
- Officials will not deduct any marks for incorrect answers.
- Even so, the formal authority will award one mark to each right answer.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Admit Card
Only the admission card will be available online. The available at official institutions will be responsible for publishing the applicants’ admit cards on the university portal.
Applicants must use their login credentials to enter the university’s website. The applicant must then download the admissions card from the university portal. Candidates must print their admit cards and bring them with them to the admissions test.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Result
Following the completion of the admissions test, the official authority will publish the results on the university portal. The official institutions will publish the admissions test results for the applicants.
To view the results from the university portal, applicants must enter their roll number and birth date. Applicants must, however, install the results from the university portal.
Applicants must also print a copy of the website’s downloaded results. Applicants will be admitted to the institution and required to appear for more proceedings based on their performance in the admissions test.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.