The NTSE Odisha 2023 Exam has been rescheduled. The State-Level National Talent Search Examination is the official institution in charge of organizing an admission test for eligible individuals each year in order to provide admission to the SSC class.
Applicants would then, however, be eligible for admission in class SSC in recognized schools in the state of Odisha with the assistance of the entrance exam. The NTSE admission test is given to applicants at both the state and national levels.
The official institutions will perform the NTSE exam in two stages, with the first stage taking place soon for the selection of candidates for NTSE and the second phase taking place in May 2023 on the national scale by the NCERT.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Important Dates
The link below contains important information about significant events and dates for the candidates’ reference.
|Release Date of Online Application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Payment of the Fee||1st week of October 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of November 2023|
|Entrance Examination date||1st week of November 2023|
|Release of Provisional key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Last Date for the objection of the Answer key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Publishing of Final Answer key||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Exam Result||4th week of November 2023|
NTSE Odisha 2023 Application form
The NTSE Odisha 2023 Registration Form is now available. To fill out now and submit the application form, applicants must go to the university’s official website. Applicants must review all eligibility requirements and significant application process guidelines.
Applicants must correctly fill out the application form with all the necessary information. Applicants are commanded to fill out the registration form with the necessary information using education-level documents.
Application fee for NTSE Odisha 2023
The admission test is free of charge. As a result, applicants are not required to pay any exam fees. However, applicants must cover their own expenses in order to attend and take the entrance exam.
Here are the steps to fill out the form:
- First, go to the Odisha NTSE official website (https://www.ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/).
- Enter a correct Email Address, Name, and Phone Number.
- Generate the user, and the information will be sent to your mobile phone or email address.
- Fill in the OTP that you received via email or text message.
- Enter all of your personal and educational information.
- Upload only the valid Scanned Passport size Photograph in the desired format (JPG/JPEG).
- Upload any necessary documentation, such as the 10th-grade mark sheet/Category certificate/LC/TC.
- Check all of the information you entered while filling out the registration form.
- Photocopy of the application login screen once the fee has been paid.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria:-
- Indian citizens are the only ones who can apply for the NTSE.
- Educational requirements: A 9th-grade diploma from a recognized school in all major subjects is required. Candidates who are currently enrolled in the SSC class in any recognized school are also eligible.
- Age requirements: Applicants must be under the age of 18 to apply.
- Qualification marks: To be eligible for admission, one must obtain a minimum of 50% on the qualifying exam.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Exam Pattern
- 100 questions from the MAT and SAT papers totaling 100 marks make up the entrance exam.
- Candidates are instructed to complete the exam’s question paper within the allotted 120-minute time period.
- For the MAT paper, the admission test will be predicated on tasks like analogy, categorization, mathematical series, sequence perception, hidden statistics, etc.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Admit Card
On December 1st, 2023, the NTSE Odisha 2023 Admit Card will be accessible. Candidates must visit the university portal to get an admit card. In order to download the hall ticket from the website and print out additional copies of it, applicants must first log in with their application number and password.
At the time of the admissions test, the applicant’s admit card must be present because it is a required item. At the time of the admissions test, the center’s examination supervisor will check the individual’s hall ticket.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Result
The results will be available to applicants who took the entrance exam. And for such applicants, the authoritative institutions will make the applicant results available online on the university portal. To obtain the admissions test results, applicants must visit the university’s official website.
Using their roll number and birthdate, applicants must access the official website to download their results. Because admission to the institution will be granted based on the applicants’ performance in the admissions test, applicants are required to keep a few copies of their results until the time of the admissions process.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.