Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University known by PSSOU Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur has organized the Examination of PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2021 for every year in April. Official Authority has to Release the Notification for the Session 2021-22. The Application Form has been Begins from 13th April 2021 to 31st July 2021. It Is the University Level Entrance Examination.
If you too want to apply for 2 years Bachelor of Education and Diploma in Elementary Education, you need to know certain things. If you are not aware of them, then don’t worry. We are here to guide you with the complete procedure of taking admission to PSSOU Pre B.Ed in 2021. Here is everything you need to know about PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2021.
PSSOU B.Ed 2021 Information Brochure has been released on 13th April 2021. Click Here to View Brochure.
PSSOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form Begins from 13th April 2021. Scroll below for the Link.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the latest and Updated Events dates of the PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2021.
|Commencement of application forms||April 13th, 2021|
|Last date for application forms||July 31st, 2021 (Extended)|
|Last date for the application fee||August 15th, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||August 21st, 2021|
|Entrance Examination Date||September 5th, 2021|
|Announcement of Results||September 10th, 2021|
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the official site of PSSOU Pre B.Ed. The Application Process will be done through Online Mode. Before Applying for the PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2021 Candidates have to Check their Eligibility Criteria which are arranged by the Official Authority of PSSOU Pre B.Ed. The Application Link has been Activated on 13th April 2021 and the candidate can not apply after the specified date which is 31st July 2021.
Click Here to Apply online for Application.
Follow the steps given below to fill up the application form.
- First of all, Candidates have to go to the official website of Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (http://pssou.ac.in/.)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit all the personal and Academic Details which is required.
- candidate has to be required to fill in your name, date of birth, contact number, etc.
- After filling in all the information, the candidates’ application number will be generated, after which the candidates can proceed to fill the payment.
- Printout of e-receipt should be taken after filling the payment
- The candidate must ensure that the personal details and documentation are complete and correct.
- If the details you fill in are incorrect or incomplete, your application form will not be accepted by the Official Authority.
The Application Fee can be Pay through Online Mode. After Completion of the Application, the Form Candidate has to pay through a Debit/Credit Card. Once you deposited the fee will not be refundable of any condition.
- For B.Ed Examination – Rs.500 / –
- For D.El.Ed Examination – Rs 550 / –
- Late Fees – Rs. 200 / –
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Ed Admission
- Applicants who have secured at least 50 percent marks in the undergraduate/postgraduate examination will be eligible.
- In the case of SC / ST / OBC / disabled, it is necessary to have at least 45% marks.
- In addition, if the applicant is a serving teacher, he should complete any course in elementary education, such as D.El.Ed / D.Ed / BTI / BTC / DPE.
- As per the Government of Chhattisgarh, seat reservation and relaxation will be provided to the candidates of a special category in the minimum educational qualification.
PSSOU Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the Complete Structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. In the exam pattern, you will get to know about the number and marks of the question, marking scheme, types of question, and mode of exam. In this section, we will provide you all the information about the exam patterns.
- Exam Mode: This entrance examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: In this exam will be asked multiple-choice questions. In which there will be 4 possible answers to each question. Out of them, one answer will be correct and 3 answers will be wrong.
- Negative Marking: Negative marks will not be given.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: In this test, 1 mark is awarded for each answer given correctly.
- Number of Marks: The question paper will be 120 marks in total.
- Duration of Exam: You are provided with 2 hours to do this exam.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
Any questions that will appear in the exam will come from the syllabus created by Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University. Applicants can download the Syllabus of PSSOU Pre B.Ed from the official website or here.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Candidate must have their admit card to attend any upcoming examination conducted by PSSOU Pre B.Ed. The admit cards will be made Online by the Official Authority on 21st August 2021 for the Examination for those students who have filled the Application Form. Moreover, candidates won’t be allowed to attend exams without an admit card. Here are the steps you need to follow to download the admit card:
- Click on the admit card link released by the official website.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The name, date and time of examination, venue of the examination, etc. are given on the admit card.
- Candidates have to affix their photo verified by the gazetted officer above the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the admit card page, download it for future use.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Answer Key
Answers to all the questions asked in the exam will be obtained from the answer key. The answer key is published by the official website Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University after the exam on 6th September 2021. Those applicants who have applied for the PSSOU Pre B.Ed can calculate and guess their marks with the help of the answer key.
They can also present doubts, confusion to the board from the prescribed format. Based on the input from the candidates and the opinions of the experts in them, the final answer key will be displayed from the evaluation of the examination.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Result
PSSOU Pre B.Ed Exam Result 2021 will be released online by the official authority. After the examination, the results will be released on 10th September 2021 for the candidates who appear in the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University examination.
Information of roll number, name, application number, category, gender, marks, and rank will be made available in the list. Candidates can know the marks obtained through percentage.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be made based on the marks obtained in the examination. The seat will be allotted for the admission of the candidates based on the merit list.
The authorities will issue the merit list for the candidates through the official website. To see the merit list, candidates have to go to the official website and download it.
PSSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 Counselling
The counseling process will be started after the name is included in the merit list. To be involved in the counseling process, first of all, registration has to be done. The link for counseling registration will be released on the official website. After registration, the candidates will have to do a choice filling.
After that, the seat allotment letter on the official website will have to be downloaded. Admission will have to be done at the respective College or Institute after the counseling process is completed.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.