The Punjab State Education Board will be announced the PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2024. This PSEB is in charge of the class 12th board exams. The Punjab board’s ultimate decision, which is released on the official web page pseb.ac.in, determines the PSEB 12th exam dates. On http://www.pseb.ac.in, the Punjab Board 12th Class Result 2024 will also be published. Students in Punjab’s class 12th can take note of the entire PSEB Board 12th Date Sheet 2024 on this page and obtain a pdf file from the link below. According to the PSEB 12th date sheet, tests will begin on 20th February 2024. Exams will be three hours long. Exams will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. For more information about the Punjab Board class 12th timetable 2024, scroll down the page and click here. Go through the material to learn more about the PSEB 12th date sheet and how to obtain the Punjab Board 12th date sheet.
Punjab Board 12th Time Table 2024 will be released soon. Scroll below to check all details/other details.
Punjab Board 2024 12th TimeTable
The date sheet for class 12th will be posted by the Punjab State PSEB on its official website. Students can begin their preparation by looking at the 12th-grade date sheet. It should be remembered that these are provisional exam dates; actual dates will be announced after the PSEB 12th date sheet 2024 is released. Class 12th date sheets are available for both Theoretical and Applied Exams.
|February 2024||General Punjabi and Punjab History & Culture|
|February 2024||Music (Vocal)|
|February 2024||Philosophy, Chemistry, Business Economics and Quantitative Maths- II|
|February 2024||Philosophy, Chemistry, Business Economics, and Quantitative Maths- II|
|February 2024||General English|
|February 2024||Media studies, Biology|
|March 2024||Punjabi Elective, Hindi Elective, English Elective, Urdu|
|March 2024||Sanskrit, French, German|
|March 2024||Political science, Physics|
|March 2024||Environmental Studies|
|March 2024||Computer Application|
|March 2024||Business Studies- II|
|March 2024||Gurmat Sangeet|
|March 2024||Physical Education & Sports|
|March 2024||Welcome Life|
|March 2024||Home Science|
|April 2024||Public Administration|
|April 2024||NSQF Subjects – Prachoon / Automobiles/ Physical Education/ Information Technology/ Security/ Health & Lifestyle/ Travel & Tourism/ Agriculture/ Apparel/ Construction/ Plumbing/ Power|
|April 2024||History and appreciation of arts|
|April 2024||Music Instrumental|
|April 2024||Defense Studies|
|April 2024||National Cadet Corps|
|April 2024||Computer Science|
|April 2024||Music (Tabla), Fundamentals of E-Business|
How to Download PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2024?
How to Get PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2024 in PDF Format
- Step 1: Go to the Punjab Board’s official website, pseb.ac.in.
- Step 2: Under “Important Links,” go to the “Date Sheet” column.
- Step 3- Now choose “Senior Secondary PSEB Date Sheet 2024 Class 12” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: On the screen, the http://www.pseb.ac.in the 12th date sheet 2024 pdf will show.
- Step 5: Save the PSEB 12th date sheet 2024 file to your computer.
- Step 6- Print the Punjab board date sheet for class 12 in 2024 and keep it near your study table for easy access.
Overview of Punjab Board 2024 12th Exam
- Board Full Name: Punjab Board
- Boards Session: 2023 -2024
- Language of the exam: English, Punjabi
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Exam mode: Offline
- Timing of the exam: 9 to 12
- Total marks for the exam: 100
- Passing marks of exam: 33
- Official website: https://www.pseb.ac.in/
- Helpline: 0172-5227423
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation Tips for PSEB 2024 12th Exam
Students who are taking the Board test in 2024 might use the following preparation suggestions to improve their exam scores:
- To begin, students must rigorously adhere to the syllabus in order to save time.
- Make a study schedule and try to devote equal amounts of time to each subject’s preparation.
- Take detailed notes on each subject.
- Previous year’s question papers should be solved to gain a sense of the types of questions that will be asked as well as the distribution of marks.
- Practice Yoga on a regular basis.
If you have any suggestions regarding this article then you can leave your suggestion in the comment box.